Tess Gardner - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Tess Gardner is a stay-at-home mother, recipe developer, and author of the blog SCK Recipes.
Her passion for crock-potting stemmed from her desire to host large dinner parties and prepare them, with all the necessary accoutrement, efficiently. Hence slow cooking became a way of life for Tess and both she and her family couldn’t be happier.
“I love being able to prepare dinner and dessert simultaneously," Tess said. "This frees up quite a bit of my time allowing me to focus my energy on other interests and responsibilities.”
A self-described ortho-lacto vegetarian with pescetarian tendencies, she is happily married to her loving carnivore husband, Dan. The couple recently confessed to their families, after nearly a decade marriage, that they eloped, while in Nevada, after only knowing each other for a couple of weeks.
“We avoided the whole WOW factor, and that’s a good thing”, Tess said.
A true Artisan by nature, Tess not only cooks and bakes, she also makes her family’s home, health and beauty care products from scratch using all natural, eco-friendly ingredients.
“It’s very rewarding knowing that we planted, nurtured and harvested the items we now use in everyday life," Tess said. "Keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum is our way of maintaining some sense of balance in an off-balance world.”
And when not kitchen or competing at a local cook-offs, you’ll find Tess hanging out with her five year old daughter, Amanda, who also share her mother’s cooking interests and currently stars in her own YouTube cooking show: The Kindergarten Chef.
Tess' Recipes on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Meghan Early Swint - Food Blogger
- Stephanie O'Dea - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Tess Gardner - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Ginger Jones - Food Blogger
- Heather R. - Food Blogger
- Brandie Skibinski - Food Blogger
- Anne-Marie Nichols - Food Blogger
- Erin Schmit - Food Blogger
- Tammilee Tillison from Tammilee Tips - Food Blogger
- 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes eCookbook
- 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
- 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix Free eCookbook
- 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker eCookbook
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker eCookbook
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipes - Free eCookbook!
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast eCookbook
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Pete Hot Sauce and Cha! Sauce Review
- 17 Easy Pizza Recipes You Can Make in the Slow Cooker
- Texas Pete
- Homemade Soup: 10 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Soup Free eCookbook
- Asian BBQ Lil' Smokies Recipe
- Homemade Sloppy Joes Tacos
- Slow Cooker Chili Cheese Dogs
- Slow Cooker Lemon Squares
- Cheesy Potato Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- Joseph Joseph SpiceStore Carousel Review