Cuisinart 4-Quart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Cuisinart® 4-Quart Cook Central® 3-in-1 Multicooker is a wonder among slow cookers on the market. With this 3-in-1 multicooker, you can slow cook, brown and saute, and steam all with one machine. The Cuisinart Cook Central® allows you to do all of these functions in one pot, and you can switch between these three functions with the touch of a button. This mulit-functional slow cooker encompasses many of the functions of your oven and stove, as it will behave like an electric skillet, stock pot, and slow cooker . If you don't like being stuck with a load of dirty pots and pans after preparing a meal, this multi-functional slow cooker is the machine for you.
The Cuisinart® Cook Central® has a sleek and modern design and it's light-weight. The Cook Central® includes a glass lid with handle, which makes checking on your food easy without having to lift the lid, which is particularly handy when you're slow cooking. It also includes a removable steaming rack for steaming food, as well as a nonstick aluminum cooking pot, which is removable. Unlike many slow cookers, the removable cooking pot has its own set of handles to make removal and placement easy and safe.
Sometimes, the most difficult components of slow cooker meal preparation are that a recipe might require ingredients such as ground beef and vegetables to be prepared ahead of time before combining them with remaining ingredients.These steps require separate pots and pans and extra steps. The Cuisinart Cook Central® eliminates the fuss and extra use of pots and pans, and centralizes all of one's efforts in one pot.
Each of the Cook Central®'s programs has a pre-set temperature which can be adjusted by using buttons on the machine's panel (steam temperature cannot be changed). In addition, you can set a timer for the slow cooker and steaming functions (setting a timer is optional for browning and sauteeing). The slow cooker function includes options beyond HIGH and LOW. You can additional set the machine to slow cook at SIMMER and WARM. The brown/saute function allows you to cook at temperatures as high as 400 degrees F. As with your oven, your multicooker will pre-heat and then beep when it has reached its optimal temperature. Finally, the machine's steam function is, perhaps, its easiest function, as the temperature is preset and you simply need to indicate a cooking time. You can seamelessly switch between functions with the press of a button.
The Cuisinart® 4-Quart Cook Central® 3-in-1 Multicooker is one of the smartest slow cookers on the market. It makes cooking complex recipes in your slow cooker both a fun and simple task with less clean-up after meal preparation is over. This multicooker is a great solution for those cooking complex dishes in unusual settings wtihout a complete kitchen. It also is a great tool for a regular home cook who wants to simplify meal preparation. This compact machine can handle just about anything.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bear Paw Products
- Cherry Cola Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Homemade Marinara Sauce
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan I'd Serve at My Wedding
- Cubed Slow Cooker Steak
- Best Ever Creamy Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken
- Picnic Food: 17 Slow Cooker Recipes
- Microplane Garlic Slicer Review
- Oliso PRO-1000 Vacuum Sealer Review