Cuisinart 4-Quart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Cuisinart® 4-Quart Cook Central® 3-in-1 Multicooker is a wonder among slow cookers on the market. With this 3-in-1 multicooker, you can slow cook, brown and saute, and steam all with one machine. The Cuisinart Cook Central® allows you to do all of these functions in one pot, and you can switch between these three functions with the touch of a button. This mulit-functional slow cooker encompasses many of the functions of your oven and stove, as it will behave like an electric skillet, stock pot, and slow cooker . If you don't like being stuck with a load of dirty pots and pans after preparing a meal, this multi-functional slow cooker is the machine for you.
The Cuisinart® Cook Central® has a sleek and modern design and it's light-weight. The Cook Central® includes a glass lid with handle, which makes checking on your food easy without having to lift the lid, which is particularly handy when you're slow cooking. It also includes a removable steaming rack for steaming food, as well as a nonstick aluminum cooking pot, which is removable. Unlike many slow cookers, the removable cooking pot has its own set of handles to make removal and placement easy and safe.
Sometimes, the most difficult components of slow cooker meal preparation are that a recipe might require ingredients such as ground beef and vegetables to be prepared ahead of time before combining them with remaining ingredients.These steps require separate pots and pans and extra steps. The Cuisinart Cook Central® eliminates the fuss and extra use of pots and pans, and centralizes all of one's efforts in one pot.
Each of the Cook Central®'s programs has a pre-set temperature which can be adjusted by using buttons on the machine's panel (steam temperature cannot be changed). In addition, you can set a timer for the slow cooker and steaming functions (setting a timer is optional for browning and sauteeing). The slow cooker function includes options beyond HIGH and LOW. You can additional set the machine to slow cook at SIMMER and WARM. The brown/saute function allows you to cook at temperatures as high as 400 degrees F. As with your oven, your multicooker will pre-heat and then beep when it has reached its optimal temperature. Finally, the machine's steam function is, perhaps, its easiest function, as the temperature is preset and you simply need to indicate a cooking time. You can seamelessly switch between functions with the press of a button.
The Cuisinart® 4-Quart Cook Central® 3-in-1 Multicooker is one of the smartest slow cookers on the market. It makes cooking complex recipes in your slow cooker both a fun and simple task with less clean-up after meal preparation is over. This multicooker is a great solution for those cooking complex dishes in unusual settings wtihout a complete kitchen. It also is a great tool for a regular home cook who wants to simplify meal preparation. This compact machine can handle just about anything.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Tovolo Spatulas Review
- Pendleton Barbecue Sauces Reviews
- PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Review
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- KitchenAid 6-Quart Slow Cooker Review
- Spectrum Yumi 2-Tier Server Review
- KitchenAid 7-qt. Slow Cooker Review
- Butcher's Kitchen Impressor Meat Tenderizer Review
- Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Joseph Joseph SpiceStore Carousel Review
- 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes eCookbook
- 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
- 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix Free eCookbook
- 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker eCookbook
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker eCookbook
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipes - Free eCookbook!
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast eCookbook
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Good for You Slow Cooker BBQ Meatloaf
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos
- Slow Cooker Lemon Poke Cake
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Salad
- Slow Cooker Pasta Shells and Sausage
- 4-Ingredient Cream Cheese Corn
- Blueberry BBQ Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
- 10 Slow Cooker Brisket Recipes to Drool Over
- How To Rate and Comment On Recipes on Our Site