Jesben Slow Cooker Sauces Review
By: The Editors of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Jesben Slow Cooker Sauce
Provided by Jesben Slow Cooker Sauce Company
Reviewed by Allison Wall
It's amazing to find a company devoted to making sauces for the slow cooker. I'd never seen sauce specifically made for the slow cooker before, so I was pretty excited to try these out. Jesben Slow Cooker Sauces are available in two flavors: Original BBQ and Italian Tomato, Peppers & Herbs. Both have helpful tips right on their labels! Not to mention, they aren't packed with chemicals. Instead, they're made with natural ingredients.
I seem to always be pressed for time, so I’m a fan of anything that’s a time-saver. These sauces are exactly what I needed. You can put them on practically any dish that you make in your slow cooker. Simply combine your favorite meat with Jesben sauces and you’ll have a delicious meal.
When you don’t want to run out and buy 5 or 6 different spices to make the perfect barbecue flavor, Original BBQ sauce is the way to go. It’s the sauce that got Jesben started, and boy, is it yummy. It really was just as easy as pouring it over a few pounds of meat. I put beef chuck roast into my slow cooker, poured the sauce on top, and let it cook for several hours. The result was a blend of sweet, tangy flavors and beef. One of my favorite parts was how the slow cooker sauce seemed to protect the meat from getting overcooked, keeping the meat tender and flavorful. You don’t always get that with regular sauce! Since this meal was so easy to prepare, I could easily do this again sometime during the week and come home from work with dinner already made.
I also tested out their Italian Tomato, Peppers & Herbs Sauce in a pizza casserole, which I prepared in my slow cooker. The sauce lent a great flavor to the casserole without being too overpowering. You could taste the fresh blend of chunky tomatoes and bell peppers, which is a step up from plain old marinara. Its flavor is spot-on for true Italian seasonings, and the balance of savory and sweet makes the perfect blend for any Italian entree. Plus, it was the perfect consistency for cooking--thick enough to hold its own amongst the other ingredients in the casserole, but thin enough to add thejust the right amount of moisture. The versatility of this sauce makes for quick preparation and plenty of tasty dishes.
A great dish truly comes down to the sauce that flavors it. Both of these sauces are delicious and make cooking so simple. I love using my slow cooker, and these sauces make me love using it even more. Jesben Slow Cooker Sauce will definitely become a staple in my kitchen.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot Review
- Bear Paws Review
- Vacu Vin Vacuum Food Storage Containers Review
- KitchenAid 6-Quart Slow Cooker Review
- PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Review
- CDN Thermometers Review
- Joseph Joseph SpiceStore Carousel Review
- HotLogic Mini Portable Electric Oven Review
- Swiss Diamond Chili Cookware Set Review
- Starpack XL Kitchen Tool Set Review
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Does It Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Brown Sugar Slow Cooker Chicken
- Thick n' Tender Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Bacon Cheeseburger Slow Cooker Soup
- Switcheroo Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
- Bear Paw Products
- Cherry Cola Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Homemade Marinara Sauce
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan I'd Serve at My Wedding
- Cubed Slow Cooker Steak