Jesben Slow Cooker Sauces Review
By: The Editors of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Jesben Slow Cooker Sauce
Provided by Jesben Slow Cooker Sauce Company
Reviewed by Allison Wall
It's amazing to find a company devoted to making sauces for the slow cooker. I'd never seen sauce specifically made for the slow cooker before, so I was pretty excited to try these out. Jesben Slow Cooker Sauces are available in two flavors: Original BBQ and Italian Tomato, Peppers & Herbs. Both have helpful tips right on their labels! Not to mention, they aren't packed with chemicals. Instead, they're made with natural ingredients.
I seem to always be pressed for time, so I’m a fan of anything that’s a time-saver. These sauces are exactly what I needed. You can put them on practically any dish that you make in your slow cooker. Simply combine your favorite meat with Jesben sauces and you’ll have a delicious meal.
When you don’t want to run out and buy 5 or 6 different spices to make the perfect barbecue flavor, Original BBQ sauce is the way to go. It’s the sauce that got Jesben started, and boy, is it yummy. It really was just as easy as pouring it over a few pounds of meat. I put beef chuck roast into my slow cooker, poured the sauce on top, and let it cook for several hours. The result was a blend of sweet, tangy flavors and beef. One of my favorite parts was how the slow cooker sauce seemed to protect the meat from getting overcooked, keeping the meat tender and flavorful. You don’t always get that with regular sauce! Since this meal was so easy to prepare, I could easily do this again sometime during the week and come home from work with dinner already made.
I also tested out their Italian Tomato, Peppers & Herbs Sauce in a pizza casserole, which I prepared in my slow cooker. The sauce lent a great flavor to the casserole without being too overpowering. You could taste the fresh blend of chunky tomatoes and bell peppers, which is a step up from plain old marinara. Its flavor is spot-on for true Italian seasonings, and the balance of savory and sweet makes the perfect blend for any Italian entree. Plus, it was the perfect consistency for cooking--thick enough to hold its own amongst the other ingredients in the casserole, but thin enough to add thejust the right amount of moisture. The versatility of this sauce makes for quick preparation and plenty of tasty dishes.
A great dish truly comes down to the sauce that flavors it. Both of these sauces are delicious and make cooking so simple. I love using my slow cooker, and these sauces make me love using it even more. Jesben Slow Cooker Sauce will definitely become a staple in my kitchen.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- The Zen of Slow Cooking Family Favorite Mixes Review
- Tree of Life Board and Salt Box Set Review
- Kyocera Ultimate Ceramic Chef's Knife Set Review
- KitchenAid 6-Quart Slow Cooker Review
- Vacu Vin Vacuum Food Storage Containers Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Insulated Crock Pot Carrier Tote Review
- GIR Ultimate Silicone Spatula Set Review
- Texas Pete Hot Sauce and Cha! Sauce Review
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Custard Tart
- Corn Tomato Salad
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Slow Cooker Lemon Thyme Chicken
- Slow Cooker Side Dishes: Recipes that Shape Your Menu
- Slow Cooker Homemade Tomato Puree Passata
- Chocolate Pie with Slow Cooker Chocolate Custard
- Slow Cooker Vichyssoise Leek Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Fudge Cake from Scratch
- Slow Cooker Coconut Oatmeal