PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Review
By: The Editors of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Slow Cookers are a part of my everyday life. I cook in them at least 2 to 3 times a week. I absolutely love the convenience of them for my lifestyle. Clean-up, however, used to be my least favorite part of using my slow cookers. Thanks to PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners and PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Sure Fit Band, the clean-up is now the easiest part!
Both the PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners and PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Sure Fit Band Liners fit slow cookers from 3 quarts to 6.5 quarts, round or oval. I have a 3-quart, 5-quart, 6.5-quart, and 7-quart slow cooker. I tried the liners on all of my models and they fit with absolute ease. Even my 7-quart slow cooker was accommodated by the PanSaver Slow Cooker liner with no problem. Both kinds of liners leave you with a slow cooker that will not need soaking or scrubbing. This makes clean-up such a breeze. You should always allow your slow cooker to cool down before removing the liner for safety reasons.
What is the difference between the PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners and PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Sure Fit Band? The PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Sure Fit Band has an “elastic” like edge that fits snugly against your slow cooker. The PanSaver Slow Cooker liner has a straight edge that just hangs over your slow cooker. I find I prefer to use the PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Sure Fit Band when cooking something that is heavier, so I am sure the liner stays in place while I add ingredients.
PanSaver also makes Electric Roaster Liners. They fit electric pan roasters from 16 quarts to 22 quarts. My family is known to make very large portions of cheesy potatoes in their electric roasters, so I will be sharing these products with them! I always get stuck with the clean-up, so I will enjoy the ease of using the PanSaver Electric Roaster Liners.
I have been extremely pleased with the high quality of these liners. They definitely hold up on their end of the bargain. I used them to make soups, roasts, chops, and desserts, and I’m happy to report, no soaking or scrubbing was needed.
Enter to win a PanSaver Liner Gift Set valued at $100 between September 15, 2013 and October 15, 2013.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Vacu Vin Vacuum Food Storage Containers Review
- Silchef 3 Piece Silicone Spatula Set Review
- KitchenAid 7-qt. Slow Cooker Review
- Kyocera Everything Mill Review
- Microplane Garlic Mincer Review
- Abundant Chef Salt and Pepper Grinders Review
- Caso Immersion Blender Review
- YouCopia Crazy Susan Turntable Review
- Rachael Ray Stockpot Review
- The Zen of Slow Cooking Family Favorite Mixes Review
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Chili Mac
- Slow Cooker Sausage Mediterranean Quiche
- Slow Cooker Carrot Butternut Soup
- Dexas 3-Piece Cutting Board Set Review
- Slow Cooker Corn Rice Salsa Chicken Soup
- Slow Cooker White Bean and Pastrami Soup
- Slow Cooker Creamy Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker 2-Ingredient Balsamic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Lemon Dill Halibut
- Slow Cooker Creamy Cauliflower Broccoli Soup