28 Budget Slow Cooker Recipes for a Crowd + Bonus Budget Recipes
By: Jessica Farris, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Picture a headless chicken, running about the room in a hysterical frenzy. You are not this chicken. For a long time, I was under the impression that every time I threw a dinner party or went to a potluck, I needed to be this chicken. I transformed into this chicken through a curious amalgam of stress over my dwindling budget and my inability to finish all of the necessary tasks in a timely manner. Let me tell you again: you do not need to be this chicken, thanks to this great menu of budget slow cooker recipes for a crowd!
If you're throwing a huge dinner party, or even if you just have a large, hungry family, you can't afford to break the bank feeding everyone. Make cheap slow cooker meals to satisfy everyone with this handy meal planner full of cheap slow cooker recipes that will please the palate and warm the heart. Share your home and make plenty of food for everyone with these budget slow cooker recipes for a crowd. These will allow you to begin dinner and go enjoy mingling with everyone while the meal practically makes itself. Even if you're not cooking for a big group or event, these cheap slow cooker recipes are perfect for a family meal or a potluck. You can make these cheap dinner recipes in no time with the help of your handy dandy slow cooker. From tasty slow cooker soup recipes to budget chicken recipes to slow cooker dessert recipes, this collection is your ultimate resource for planning and executing a meal, regardless of your budget. With this collection, you can now afford to save up for an exciting vacation or that extra-special something you've always wanted!
Love these budget-friendly recipes? Download our free eCookbook, "Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes" for even more budget-friendly, printable recipes.
28 Budget Slow Cooker Recipes for a Crowd
+ Bonus Budget Recipes
Table of Contents
Are you fond of spoons? Do you drink your dinner? If so, these slurpable, sippable, spoonabley scrumptious soups are just your style. The slow cooker soup recipes in this collection can be a meal or a starter, depending on your preferences. These are great budget slow cooker recipes for a crowd because they are wholesome, healthy and easy to make, and you can make them even if money is a little tight. Try a new twist on tomato basil soup, or load up your potato soup with love. Your family will enjoy these slow cooker soup recipes as starters or entrees.
- Budget Slow Cooker Potato Soup (shown)
- Slow Cooker 8-Can Taco Soup
- Easiest Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Tasty Tater Tot Cheeseburger Soup
- Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup
- All-Day Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Best Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Soup
Check out 16 Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes + Bonus Recipes for easy weeknight meal ideas on a budget.
Never deny yourself a delicious dinner, even if you're on a budget. Dining in style can be so simple with the help of your trusty slow cooker, which will help you create the most marvelous entrees to feature at your next dinner party or family celebration. Cheap dinner recipes like these budget chicken recipes and other ideas can be made ahead of time for busy people who are looking for ways to save money. These classic slow cooker meals are the perfect way to feed a large group in no time. Bring these dishes to a potluck or use them at the main dish at your own dinner party for a cheap and easy way to satisfy a crowd.
- Slow Cooker Ham and Cheese Casserole
- Stupidly Easy Slow Cooker Ravioli
- Easy Bacon Mac and Cheese
- Savory Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- Cheesy Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodles
- Stuffed Slow Cooker Bell Peppers
- Slow Cooker BBQ Sloppy Joe Casserole (shown)
You can't possibly eat those chicken dinner recipes without something to go with them! Accompany your entrees with style! These slow cooker side dishes are all ideal complementary additions to any of the cheap dinner recipes above. Though they're perfect on the side, these budget slow cooker recipes for a crowd also make enticing stand-alone dishes to bring to a large party. Try more than one side dish to really shake things up. Pair a couple of these with one of the entrees above, and you'll be on your way to a massively satisfying meal on just a couple of dollars per person. A word of warning, however: these cheap side dishes are extremely addictive and should be made with the intent to eat until you're nice and full.
- Slow Cooker Bacon and Cheese Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Dinner Rolls
- Simply Easy Baked Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin
- Easy Southern-Style Green Beans
- Creamy Cornbread and Bacon Casserole (shown)
- Cravable Cheesy Cauliflower
I had always been inexplicably closed to the concept of preparing dessert recipes in a slow cooker, but these sweets were designed to slow cook to perfection. After all, dessert is always the best part of dinner, and these slow cooker dessert recipes are no exception. These sweet treats may be cheap and easy desserts, but you will not believe how heavenly they taste! Once you try these budget slow cooker recipes for a crowd, you will never make an expensive dessert again! Satisfy your sweet tooth and spread smiles with these tempting treats.
- Slow Cooker Toffee Coffee Cake (shown)
- Creamy Chocolate Fudge with Sea Salt
- Easiest Ever Red Velvet Cake
- Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Balls
- 2-Ingredient OMG S'mores Cake
- Easy All-Day Apple Pie
- Slow Cooker Salted Caramel Cookie Bars
Dollar Store Kickin' Chili - This simple chili recipe is only made with three ingredients--all of which, can be found at a Dollar Store. This budget-friendly dish serves 6!
Dump and Go Deli Salad Casserole - This creative dish takes the flavors you know and expect from easy tuna salad recipes, and transforms them into a casserole.
Slow Cooker Budget Taco Chicken Bowls - This delicious recipe is a deconstructed chicken taco recipe that's both tasty and budget-friendly. This recipe serves 8, and the ingredients will only cost you about $10 -- what a deal!
Slow Cooker Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole - Refrigerated crescent rolls, eggs, sausage, and cheese come together for a magnificently savory breakfast experience.
Printable Bonus Recipes:
If you like these budget friendly recipes, check out 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes, a free eCookbook from AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com full of low-cost versions of your favorite restaurant recipes!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Fast Bread in a Slow Cooker: 16 Slow Cooker Bread Recipes + Bonus Recipes
- Easy Cabbage Recipes: 12 Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes We Love + Bonus Recipes
- 35 Slow Cooker Copycat Recipes and Restaurant Recipes + Bonus Copycat Recipes
- 28 Budget Slow Cooker Recipes for a Crowd + Bonus Budget Recipes
- "Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes" Free eCookbook
- The Best Meatballs Recipes: 22 Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipes + Bonus Recipes
- "Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes" Free eCookbook
- St. Patrick's Day Food: 20 Slow Cooker St. Patrick's Day Recipes
- Slow Cooker Barbecue: 19 Easy and Irresistible Slow Cooker Barbecue Recipes
- "Summer Meals That Won't Heat Up The House: 30 Summer Slow Cooker Recipes" Free eCookbook
- 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes eCookbook
- 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
- 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix Free eCookbook
- 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker eCookbook
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker eCookbook
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipes - Free eCookbook!
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast eCookbook
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Good for You Slow Cooker BBQ Meatloaf
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos
- Slow Cooker Lemon Poke Cake
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Salad
- Slow Cooker Pasta Shells and Sausage
- 4-Ingredient Cream Cheese Corn
- Blueberry BBQ Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
- 10 Slow Cooker Brisket Recipes to Drool Over
- How To Rate and Comment On Recipes on Our Site