19 Budget Slow Cooker Recipes for a Crowd + Bonus Dollar Store Kickin' Chili
By: Jessica Farris, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Picture a headless chicken, running about the room in a hysterical frenzy. You are not this chicken. For a long time, I was under the impression that every time I threw a dinner party or went to a potluck, I needed to be this chicken. I transformed into this chicken through a curious amalgam of stress over my dwindling budget and my inability to finish all of the necessary tasks in a timely manner. Let me tell you again: you do not need to be this chicken, thanks to this great menu of budget slow cooker recipes for a crowd!
If you're throwing a huge dinner party, or even if you just have a large, hungry family, you can't afford to break the bank feeding everyone. Make cheap slow cooker meals to satisfy everyone with this handy meal planner full of cheap slow cooker recipes that will please the palate and warm the heart. Share your home and make plenty of food for everyone with these budget slow cooker recipes for a crowd. These will allow you to begin dinner and go enjoy mingling with everyone while the meal practically makes itself. Even if you're not cooking for a big group or event, these cheap slow cooker recipes are perfect for a family meal or a potluck. You can make these cheap dinner recipes in no time with the help of your handy dandy slow cooker. From tasty slow cooker soup recipes to budget chicken recipes to slow cooker dessert recipes, this collection is your ultimate resource for planning and executing a meal, regardless of your budget. With this collection, you can now afford to save up for an exciting vacation or that extra-special something you've always wanted!
Love these budget-friendly recipes? Then, pick up your free eCookbook copy of "Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes: 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix" for more slow cooker desserts on a budget.
19 Budget Slow Cooker Recipes for a Crowd
Table of Contents
Are you fond of spoons? Do you drink your dinner? If so, these slurpable, sippable, spoonabley scrumptious soups are just your style. The slow cooker soup recipes in this collection can be a meal or a starter, depending on your preferences. These are great budget slow cooker recipes for a crowd because they are wholesome, healthy and easy to make, and you can make them even if money is a little tight. Try a new twist on tomato basil soup, or load up your potato soup with love. Your family will enjoy these slow cooker soup recipes as starters or entrees.
- Penny Wise Potato and Ham Soup: (shown above) It's inexpensive and delicious!
- Cheap and Cheesy Ranch White Chicken Chili: This is a new twist on an old favorite/
- Budget Tomato Basil Ravioli Soup: Tomato basil soup meets ravioli.
- Cheap and Creamy Chicken Stew: You'll eat three bowls before you know it!
Check out these "16 Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes + Bonus Recipes" for weeknight meal ideas on a budget.
Never deny yourself a delicious dinner, even if you're on a budget. Dining in style can be so simple with the help of your trusty slow cooker, which will help you create the most marvelous entrees to feature at your next dinner party or family celebration. Cheap dinner recipes like these budget chicken recipes and other ideas can be made ahead of time for busy people who are looking for ways to save money. These classic slow cooker meals are the perfect way to feed a large group in no time. Bring these dishes to a potluck or use them at the main dish at your own dinner party for a cheap and easy way to satisfy a crowd.
- Inexpensive Lemon Artichoke Chicken: Tangy and savory flavors collide to form a perfect meal.
- Thrifty Chicken Stroganoff: (shown above) Chicken is an inexpensive alternative to the usual beef.
- Slow Cooker Shepherd's Pie: An original poor man's recipe from Ireland will warm you to the roots.
- Barbecue Pulled Chicken: This alternative is healthier and truly delicious!
- Thyme for Spring Chicken and Mushrooms: This refreshing meal makes for a fancy and impressive display.
- Oh My Darlin' Dumplins and Chicken: A down-home favorite that will always bring smiles at the dinner table.
You can't possibly eat those chicken dinner recipes without something to go with them! Accompany your entrees with style! These slow cooker side dishes are all ideal complementary additions to any of the cheap dinner recipes above. Though they're perfect on the side, these budget slow cooker recipes for a crowd also make enticing stand-alone dishes to bring to a large party. Try more than one side dish to really shake things up. Pair a couple of these with one of the entrees above, and you'll be on your way to a massively satisfying meal on just a couple of dollars per person. A word of warning, however: these cheap side dishes are extremely addictive and should be made with the intent to eat until you're nice and full.
- Mama's Maple Glazed Brussels Sprouts: (shown above) The preparation of these sprouts will satisfy even the pickiest eaters.
- Slow Cooker Parsley Potatoes: Simple, inexpensive and so delicious.
- Ratatouille Francaise: The traditional French peasant dish has been a low-cost favorite for centuries.
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes: Who doesn't love cheesy potatoes?
I had always been inexplicably closed to the concept of preparing dessert recipes in a slow cooker, but these sweets were designed to slow cook to perfection. After all, dessert is always the best part of dinner, and these slow cooker dessert recipes are no exception. These sweet treats may be cheap and easy desserts, but you will not believe how heavenly they taste! Once you try these budget slow cooker recipes for a crowd, you will never make an expensive dessert again! Satisfy your sweet tooth and spread smiles with these tempting treats.
- Limealicious Key Lime Cake: You may have had key lime pie, but what about key lime cake?
- Red and Wild Cherry Torte: (shown above) Take a walk on the wild side!
- Thrifty Almond Streusel Cake: Sweet nutty goodness permeates this classic cake, slow cooker style!
- Peachy Keen Cobbler: Classic slow cooker desserts like this will always please a crowd.
- 2-Ingredient OMG S'mores Cake: Ooey, gooey, chocolatey goodness that is irresistible.
Dollar Store Kickin' Chili - This simple chili recipe is only made with three ingredients--all of which, can be found at a Dollar Store. This budget-friendly dish serves 6!
Dump and Go Deli Salad Casserole - This creative dish takes the flavors you know and expect from easy tuna salad recipes, and transforms them into a casserole.
Slow Cooker Budget Taco Chicken Bowls - This delicious recipe is a deconstructed chicken taco recipe that's both tasty and budget-friendly. This recipe serves 8, and the ingredients will only cost you about $10 -- what a deal!
Slow Cooker Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole - Refrigerated crescent rolls, eggs, sausage, and cheese come together for a magnificently savory breakfast experience.
Printable Bonus Recipes:
If you like these budget friendly recipes, check out 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes, a free eCookbook from AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com full of low-cost versions of your favorite restaurant recipes!
Download our free eCookbook, Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes. It's packed with 12 great printable slow cooker budget dinner recipes.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Easy Cabbage Recipes: 12 Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes We Love + Bonus Recipes
- "Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes" Free eCookbook
- 19 Budget Slow Cooker Recipes for a Crowd + Bonus Dollar Store Kickin' Chili
- The Best Meatballs Recipes: 23 Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipes + Bonus Recipes
- "Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes" Free eCookbook
- 35 Slow Cooker Copycat Recipes and Restaurant Recipes + Bonus Copycat Recipes
- One-Pot Cooking: 20 One Pot Recipes for Your Slow Cooker, Plus Bonus So Cheesy Lasagna
- St. Patrick's Day Food: 20 Slow Cooker St. Patrick's Day Recipes
- Slow Cooker Barbecue: 19 Easy and Irresistible Slow Cooker Barbecue Recipes
- Fast Bread in a Slow Cooker: 16 Slow Cooker Bread Recipes + Bonus Recipes
- 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes eCookbook
- 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
- 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix Free eCookbook
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker eCookbook
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipes - Free eCookbook!
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes Free eCookbook
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Eat-In Chinese Beef
- Red Wine and Rosemary Pot Roast
- Red Wine Flank Steak
- Turkey Breast Tenderloin with Cranberry Orange Sauce
- Tovolo Crock-Book Holder Review
- Slow Cooker Tacos: 28 Taco Recipes You Can Make in Your Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Hoisin Chicken
- Easy as 1, 2, 3 Pineapple Chicken
- Amazing Orange Chicken for Two