"20 Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Dinner Ideas" eCookbook
By: Blair, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Recipes: "20 Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Dinner Ideas" eCookbook
Thanksgiving, like many holidays, is a great time to pull out your slow cooker and let it do its magic. If you're looking for Thanksgiving recipes, practically everything you traditionally eat on the holiday can be converted into a slow cooker version with help from this free eCookbook, 20 Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Dinner Ideas. Minimize holiday stress and save time by planning ahead using your slow cooker. Simply download these recipes, print the instructions and get cooking! Discovering slow cooker Thanksgiving recipes to make for the holidays is virtually hassle-free with this eCookbook. No matter which Thanksgiving recipes you decide to make, your slow cooker will ensure that your house smells delicious! Make holiday mealtime and entertaining simpler this year, and spend more time making memories with your family.
Table of Contents
Thanksgiving Slow Cooker Appetizer Recipes
An appetizer is the introduction to a meal and sets the standard and tone for what diners, guests or family members should expect and you want to make a good impression--particularly around the holidays-- so Thanksgiving slow cooker appetizer recipes in this eCookbook are a great place to start. Whether you making Slow Cooker Creamy Butternut Squash Soup for a weeknight meal or a holiday meal, it's a sure-fire winner and definitely an easy slow cooker soup recipe. You'll find the soup (shown) on page 6, and from there, this eCookbook packs in more slow cooker appetizer recipes with a focus on holiday fare. The eCookbook even has Thanksgiving turkey leftover recipes--including soups that incorporate leftover turkey!
Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes and More Main Dishes
Our handy eCookbook contains traditional Thanksgiving and turkey recipes, including recipes for turkey breasts, legs, and thighs. Instead of roasting a whole turkey, why not cook the portions of the turkey your family actually wants to eat? Your guests will be amazed at your trick--particularly, because you will have made this turkey in your slow cooker! This recipe for Easy Slow Cooker Turkey Breast (shown), found on page 12 of the eCookbook is easy to make and is the perfect new addition to your Thanksgiving repertoire. Slow cooker Thanksgiving turkey recipes like this are a definite way to put a unique touch on your next Thanksgiving meal. In our eCookbook, you'll also find amazing ways to re-purpose Thanksgiving leftovers with recipes such as our Turkey and Cranberry Pot Pie (p. 13) and Tasty Thanksgiving Casserole (p.20). The pot pie is so good, you might want to serve it as a main course on the holiday: It includes turkey, potatoes, vegetables and cranberries for a Thanksgiving experience unlike any other. This recipe proves that slow cooker Thanksgiving turkey recipes don't have to be boring, and cooking a slow cooker Thanksgiving turkey might mean slow cooking it in pot pie form!
Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Side Dishes
Nothing says fall like acorn squash. If you're looking for Thanksgiving recipes that truly embrace the flavors of the season, try one of the best make ahead Thanksgiving squash recipes around for Hearty Stuffed Acorn Squash. Slow cooker Thanksgiving side dishes like this one don't come around often! Made with maple syrup, butter, pecans and dried cranberries, this is one of those make ahead Thanksgiving squash recipes that's a perfect complement to any slow cooker Thanksgiving turkey recipe. Wow your guests with one of the most delicious slow cooker Thanksgiving side dishes and make Hearty Stuffed Acorn Squash, found on page 32. In our free eCookbook, you'll also find traditional slow cooker side dish recipes for green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, and more. When it comes to slow cooker Thanksgiving dinner ideas, slow cooker Thanksgiving side dishes like this are a creative, attractive way to add to the holiday table.
Thanksgiving Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes
Everyone expects a perfect pumpkin pie at the end of the Thanksgiving feast, but it's likely no one will expect that pumpkin pie to come from your slow cooker! Our readers love slow cooker dessert recipes because they're super easy and taste delicious! Pies and many desserts can sometimes be difficult, but with help from this eCookbook, you can use slow cooker dessert recipes like this one to make the ultimate Thanksgiving dessert recipe. This simple and fun recipe (shown), found on page 36, is an example of the Thanksgiving slow cooker dessert recipes you can find in this Thanksgiving eCookbook. Download this free eCookbook and use it in your kitchen.
If you are having trouble downloading our free eCookbooks, find help here.
If you enjoyed this free eCookbook, you won't want to miss any of our other downloadable recipe collections. You can browse our entire library of free eCookbooks here.
With your free copy of the 20 Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Dinner Ideas eCookbook, you can also subscribe to our newsletter, The Slow Cooker Chronicle and become part of the wonderful slow cooker community. In subscribing to the newsletter, you will receive:
- Weekly emails with slow cooker recipes, tips, collection pages and more.
- Chances to win cooking books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE recipes made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free recipe library full of hundreds more free recipes.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the cooking community.
For more slow cooker Thanksgiving dinner ideas, check out our comprehensive guide, Thanksgiving in a Slow Cooker: 164 Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Recipes.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Slow Cooker Jams: 14 Recipes for Slow Cooker Jam Making + Bonus Fruit Butter Recipes
- Easy Cabbage Recipes: 12 Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes We Love
- "Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes" Free eCookbook
- The Best Meatballs Recipes: 23 Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipes
- 21 of Grandma's Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- "Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes" Free eCookbook
- St. Patrick's Day Food: 21 Slow Cooker St. Patrick's Day Recipes
- "17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker" Free eCookbook
- Slow Cooker Barbecue: 19 Easy and Irresistible Slow Cooker Barbecue Recipes
- Fast Bread in a Slow Cooker: 16 Slow Cooker Bread Recipes + Bonus Recipes
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crock Pot Smores Cake
- Crock Pot Caramel Apple Cake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Ratatouille
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Extra Creamy Chicken and Noodles
- How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken Stock
- Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup
- Easy Slow Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew
- Buffalo Chicken Tacos with Black Beans
- Kuhn Rikon ChopChop Food Chopper Review