Easy Slow Cooker Meals: 21 Recipes with Five Ingredients or Less
By: Allison Wall, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for recipes that you can prepare in no time at all? With our collection, Easy Slow Cooker Meals: 21 Recipes with Five Ingredients or Less, you can make easy slow cooker recipes effortlessly. Why run to the store to pick up numerous items when you can make dishes with the items found in your pantry? Not only will you save time, but you'll save money as well. In our collection, we've included recipes that are either sweet or savory and have no more than five ingredients. These recipes may lack many ingredients, but they are all packed with great flavor. You'll love these five-ingredient recipes.
All of these recipes with five ingredients or less are made in the slow cooker, which makes your life even easier. All you have to do is put the ingredients in the slow cooker and let them cook for a few hours. What could be easier than that? These recipes are perfect for when you just don't feel like cooking but you still want a delicious home-cooked meal. There are even a few easy slow cooker recipes that only require two ingredients. Who would've thought that you could make yummy dinners and desserts with only two ingredients?
Get ready to whip up some quick and easy recipes with five ingredients or less!
Easy Slow Cooker Meals: 21 Recipes with
Five Ingredients or Less
Table of Contents
For more easy recipes that don't require many ingredients, try the easy, printable recipes in our free eCookbook, "Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes:16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix."
These five-ingredient slow cooker dinners are great to make when you just want to dump a few ingredients into your slow cooker and be done with it. With these easy recipes, you can spend less time worrying about what to put on the table and more time eating dinner with your family. Easily whip up any of these slow cooker dinner recipes before work, and come home to a delicious dish that's ready to eat. We've included slow cooker chicken recipes, slow cooker pork recipes, and some delicious beef recipes too. No matter what your favorite meal is, you're sure to love one of these recipes with five ingredients or less.
- Five Ingredient BBQ Ribs
- Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
- 4-Ingredient Pork Chops with Golden Ranch Gravy
- 5-Ingredient Chicken and Noodles
- 3-Ingredient Beef Tips
- Lazy Apricot Glazed Pork Roast
- Three-Step French Dip Sandwiches
- 3-Ingredient Spicy Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken
- 4-Ingredient Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken
- Stupidly Easy Slow Cooker Ravioli
- Dump and Go Korean Beef (shown)
Make these slow cooker dessert recipes for potlucks, parties, and more. Since they're easy to make, you can spend more time enjoying the company of those around you. Plus, you'll satisfy your sweet tooth with just a few easy ingredients - most of which are totally budget friendly! These delicious treats are sure to put smiles of the faces of those around you, so get ready for some serious compliments. Many of these recipes use delicious ingredients like cake mix, chocolate, and fruit, among others. The best part about each of these easy slow cooker desserts is that they all have only five ingredients or less!
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chocolate Fudge
- 6-Ingredient Cherry Chip Cake
- Chocolate Cherry Cake Mix Cake
- Easiest Ever Red Velvet Cake
- Three-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cherry Cobbler
- Super Moist Cake Mix Carrot Cake
- Sweet 'N Salty Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Sticks
- 5-Ingredient Gooey Monkey Bread
- Four-Ingredient Pineapple Crisp
- Dulce de Leche Banana Bluebery Pie Bars (shown)
If you're looking for more easy recipes you can make on a budget, try our collection, 28 Budget Slow Cooker Recipes for a Crowd.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- "Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes" Free eCookbook
- Slow Cooker Jams: 14 Recipes for Slow Cooker Jam Making + Bonus Fruit Butter Recipes
- Easy Cabbage Recipes: 12 Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes We Love
- How To Make Bread in the Slow Cooker
- The Best Meatballs Recipes: 23 Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipes
- Raising Bread in Your Slow Cooker
- 29 Super Slow Cooker Budget Meals
- "17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker" Free eCookbook
- 21 of Grandma's Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- "Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes" Free eCookbook
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork with Roasted Potatoes and Apples
- Slow Cooker Red Wine Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Smoked Sausage Cassoulet
- Slow Cooker Cheese Tortellini Soup
- Fiesta Skillet Baker Review
- 7 Great Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes: Plus Bonus Holiday Dessert Recipes
- 12 Tips on How to Use Slow Cooker Liners
- 7 Slow Cooker Christmas Cookie Recipes: Plus Bonus Dessert Recipes for the Season
- Easy Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana
- Slow Cooker Turkey Joes and Homemade Sandwich Buns