Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast eCookbook
24 Warm and Wonderful Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes For Christmas
By: Adam Kaplan, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
What do you remember about Christmas as a child? I bet all of your memories start with waking up early and rushing down the stairs to see what presents Santa Claus brought you. Now that you are an adult, feel free to start new Christmas memories of running down the stairs with these delicious make ahead breakfast recipes that you make using your slow cooker. You won't be able to wait to sink your teeth into these 24 Warm And Wonderful Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes For Christmas.
24 Warm and Wonderful Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes For Christmas
Table Of Contents:
1) Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole With Ham: This dish is so gooey, cheesy, and delicious that you won't be able to help yourself to seconds.
2) Breakfast Casserole with Turkey Sausage: If you're on the hunt for a tasty breakfast overnight recipe, then do we have the recipe for you! The turkey makes the dish a bit lighter, but it is still one of the tastiest slow cooker breakfast recipes around.
3) Cheesy Breakfast Casserole (shown above): Feel free to sleep in this holiday season because this breakfast casserole is so easy to make. Plus, it tastes great.
4) Four Ingredient Breakfast Casserole: You will never make something so enjoyable and yummy with so few ingredients as you will with this recipe.
5) Holiday Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole: This is one of the best breakfast casseroles you will ever eat.
6) Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole: This tasty treat is one of those perfect make ahead breakfast casseroles to serve on Christmas morning. It cooks all night, and in the morning, you have a luscious brunch.
7) Western Omelet Casserole: Enjoy all of the flavors of your favorite omelet with easy casserole recipes like this one for Western Omelet Casserole. It's simple to make and your slow cooker does all of the work.
8) Bacon Wrapped Egg Bundles: Bacon makes everything better and this recipe is further proof of that.
For more slow cooker Christmas breakfast recipes, check out our free eCookbook, "Merry Christmas Breakfast: 16 Slow Cooker Christmas Breakfast and Brunch Recipes."
9) Slow Cooker Iced Cinnamon Biscuits: If you're looking for a special slow cooker breakfast recipe to make during the holiday season, then you must try this recipe. "Baking" in your slow cooker never tasted so good!
10) Slow Cooker Caramel Rolls: Among slow cooker breakfast recipes, this recipe for Slow Cooker Caramel Rolls is one of the most decadent. It is a creative spin on the traditional cinnamon roll that is sure to make your mouth water.
11) Gooey Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls (shown above): No matter the time of year, easy cinnamon roll recipes are great to keep on hand. These Gooey Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls are the perfect thing to whip up.
12) Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread: This monkey bread recipe combines two below desserts into one cinnamon rolls and monkey bread!
13) Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Rolls: Recipes using biscuits that are pre-made like this recipe does makes cooking faster and easier.
14) Breakfast Cobbler: This scrumptious make ahead breakfast casserole has all the breakfast essentials including apples, cinnamon, honey, and granola. This is the perfect breakfast to serve on Christmas morning.
15) Slow Cooker "Baked" French Toast: Make your French Toast even tastier by using your slow cooker. Trust us, it is well worth the wait!
16) Slow Cooker Strawberry French Toast Casserole: This sweet and unique dish is so good that you'll never look at French Toast the same way again.
17) Overnight Baked French Toast Casserole (shown above): This Overnight Baked French Toast Casserole is a French toast casserole that's simply irresistible, whether you're planning a regularly weekend breakfast or a holiday brunch.
18) White Chocolate French Toast Casserole: This easy French toast casserole requires only five minutes of prep time and has a taste that is out-of-this-world good.
For more sweet slow cooker recipes for Christmas, sample our recipes from our collection, "Christmas Dessert Recipes: 18 Sensational Slow Cooking Recipes."
19) Slow Cooker Cinnamon Bun White Hot Chocolate: What's better than a warm, steaming mug of hot chocolate on a cold, winter's day? A hot chocolate that tastes like cinnamon buns, that's what!
20) Minty Snow Flake Cocoa: Made with wonderful winter ingredients like white chocolate and candy canes, this drink makes for the quintessential Christmas drink. Each sip is a taste of pure winter wonderland heaven!
21) Wondrous Winter Hot Cocoa: Heavy cream, condensed milk, chocolate chips, milk, and vanilla extract come together for a rich drink that is unparalleled.
22) Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate in a Jar: You can easily re-create this gift in a jar at home, and your loved ones will go wild over it!
23) Best-Ever Creamy Hot Chocolate (shown above): It's certainly the best hot cocoa recipe to make for Christmas, but you can enjoy it all winter long, because it's easy to prepare!
24) Slow Cooker Minty Hot Chocolate: Slow Cooker Minty Hot Chocolate is a slow cooker hot chocolate recipe that can't be missed. It gets its rich, minty taste from chocolate covered mint patties.
Find more delicious ways to use your slow cooker in RecipeLion's Ultimate Slow Cooker Recipe Guide.
After Church Brunch Casserole - Prep this After Church Brunch Casserole before you leave for church in the morning, and come back to a hearty brunch dish the whole family will love.
Slow Cooker Apple French Toast Casserole - Prep this casserole early on Christmas morning, and by the time you're done opening presents, the casserole will be ready for everyone to enjoy!
Images from other cooks
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole
- Overnight Pumpkin French Toast Casserole
- Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Caramel Rolls
- 24 Warm and Wonderful Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes For Christmas
- Egg, Ham, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Our Version of Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole
- 28 Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes To Start Your Day
- Four Ingredient Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes: 5 Impossibly Easy Slow Cooker Breakfast Casseroles + Bonus Recipes
- Best Ever Loaded Breakfast Casserole
- 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes eCookbook
- 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
- 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix Free eCookbook
- 18 Holiday Slow Cooker Meals and Ideas eCookbook
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes Free eCookbook
- 19 Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Dinner Ideas eCookbook
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Merry Christmas Breakfast: 16 Slow Cooker Christmas Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Fall Favorites: 21 Fall Slow Cooker Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Pizza Recipe
- Slow Cooker Corn and Potato Chowder
- Hearty Italian Chicken Stew
- Southwestern-Style Chicken Tortilla Soup
- World's Best Split Pea Soup with Bacon Bits
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sliders
- 23 Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes
- Elegant and Easy Old Fashioned Slow Cooker Apple Cider
- Our Version of Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
- Prohibition Pork Stew