16 Mother's Day Brunch Ideas And Mother's Day Sweets
By: Editors of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for the best Mother's Day brunch recipes to treat your mom, you've come to the right spot. We have collected 16 Mother's Day Brunch Ideas And Mother's Day Sweets to help you plan a delicious holiday not only for Mom, but the whole family too!
Homemade Mother's Day gifts are something every mother looks forward to receiving, and we think the best homemade gifts are ones you can eat. Whether you're planning an entire brunch menu, or just need a recipe or two, we've got some awesome recipes below --all of which are slow-cooker friendly! Plan a delicious menu for Mother's Day with the easy slow cooker breakfast recipes provided in this collection, and bring a smile to Mom's face instantly. She'll love the gesture, and you'll love how easy these recipes are!
Many of the recipes we've gathered below are convenient for holidays and special mornings because you can prepare them the night before and simply turn on the slow cooker in the morning a few hours before you're ready to eat. Whether you want slow cooker breakfast casseroles, breakfasts both sweet and savory, baked goods, or even desserts, you'll find it all in the collection below.
16 Mother's Day Brunch Ideas
and Mother's Day Sweets
Table of Contents
Don't forget about Dad! Check out these easy slow cooker recipes for Father's Day with our collection, Cooking Ideas for Father's Day: 20 Father's Day Slow Cooker Recipes.
- Breakfast Bake - (shown) This breakfast bake is a delicious combination of hash browns, cheese, eggs and ham. If you love omelets and bacon, you will appreciate this delectable slow cooker breakfast recipe.
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Sausage Casserole - If you're looking for an impossibly easy breakfast bake recipe, try this Make-Ahead Breakfast Sausage Casserole. Make-ahead breakfast casserole recipes are easy way to serve a hot breakfast to your whole family with little fuss.
- Savory Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole - When you find the perfect slow cooker breakfast casserole recipe, you're sure to turn to it again and again in pinch. This slow cooker breakfast casserole has everything you want in a hearty breakfast, tastes amazing, and is so easy to make.
- Slow Cooker Ham and Cheese Casserole - Serve this casserole on English muffins for breakfast, on tortillas for lunch, or simply as is. This is great recipe to bring to a potluck, because it's such a crowd-pleasing dish!
- Cheesy Breakfast Sausage Casserole- This delicious breakfast casserole will have you happily satisfied first thing in the morning. Simply make it the night before, and save it in the fridge for reheating. Or, prep your ingredients the night before, and slow-cook it in the morning in only 4 hours. Don't fuss over breakfast on your lazy days -- make the most of them with this yummy breakfast bake recipe.
- Slow Cooker Veggie Frittata - All you have to do is combine your ingredients in the slow cooker, and in just two hours you will be enjoying the best frittata recipe ever. Not to mention, it is also good for you!
- Slow Cooker Semi-Homemade Caramel Rolls - These sweet and sticky rolls are made with refrigerator biscuits, butter, nuts, and more. They only cook for a little over an hour in your slow cooker, so you won't have to wait too long to indulge. Serve them up for your next family brunch!
- Potato-Crusted Quiche - This bacon quiche recipe is packed with broccoli, spinach, onions, three types of cheese, and more. Serve it up for a holiday brunch, or even on a weekday when you want to start your day with a satisfying meal. This quiche will soon become one of your favorite breakfast casserole recipes.
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread - This monkey bread recipe combines two below desserts into one: cinnamon rolls and monkey bread! This recipe is simple to make, and includes canned crescent rolls, cinnamon chips, butter, sugar, and cinnamon--that's it!
- White Chocolate French Toast Casserole - (shown) This easy French toast casserole requires only five minutes of prep time and has a taste that is out-of-this-world good. White chocolate chips, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract make this breakfast casserole taste like dessert, but you get to indulge and have it before the day begins!
- Lime Twist Cheesecake Cookie Bars - The flavors of cheesecake and key lime pie come together in this unique recipe, creating one tropical treat that can't be missed!
- Slow Cooker Lemon Squares - These bright little bars are perfect for a summer treat - or maybe just a treat that will feel like summer. Tangy and gooey on the inside, flakey and buttery on the outside and dusted on top with powdered sugar. What more could your heart desire?
- Two-Hour Slow Cooker Cinnamon Coffee Cake - This slow cooker dessert recipe for Fresh Apple Coffeecake is worth the wait. Made with apples, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts, this cake makes a great dessert or breakfast dish.
- Slow Cooker Blueberry Coconut Cobbler - A lovely combination of blueberry and coconut makes this one of the tastiest blueberry desserts around. This easy cake mix recipe combines your choice of white, yellow, or vanilla cake mix with fresh blueberries, sweetened coconut, a mixture of spices, and old fashioned oats.
- Best Upside Down Pineapple Cake - When you're looking for a pineapple upside down cake, what could be better than a cake that tastes delicious and that's even (dare we say) healthy? This recipe for Best Upside Down Pineapple Cake is that diamond in the rough.
- 6-Ingredient Cherry Chip Cake - (shown) This delicious recipe will give you a cherry chip cake ready to serve in under two hours. Made with cake mix, eggs, water and applesauce, this recipe is relatively healthy and tastes great. Could you ask for more?
Be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast and get free printable recipes so you can prepare a special meal for Mom on her special day!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole
- Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Slow Cooker Iced Cinnamon Biscuits
- Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Caramel Rolls
- Egg, Ham, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Slow Cooker Blueberry Overnight French Toast
- Overnight Slow Cooker Grits
- Low-Carb Sausage and Egg Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast Bake
- Easy At Home Slow Cooker Caramel Rolls
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Carnitas Recipe
- Cheesy Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipe
- Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish Review
- Hawaiian Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
- Easy Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
- Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- Healthier Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala with Vegetables
- Slow Cooker Turkey Appetizer Jelly Meatballs