We've rounded up some of our favorite, all-star slow cooker recipes for our upcoming main dish recipes free eCookbook, but we need your help! VOTE for your favorite slow cooker main dish recipe below and we'll feature the winning image on our eCookbook cover. The winning blogger will also receive a Cuisinart 3-in-1 Multicooker.
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN:
These prizes are available, courtesy of Cuisinart. You can vote and enter to win anytime from March 25th through April 1st. Thank you to all of the bloggers who shared their recipes with us, and please look for our slow cooker main dish eCookbook on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes in April!
This is a classic slow cooker beef stroganoff recipe that's easy to prepare. Canned cream of mushroom soup and onion soup mix make this easy stroganoff recipe extra simple! Sour cream and corn starch make the gravy extra thick and creamy.
If orange chicken is one of your favorite dishes when you eat out at Chinese restaurants, why not recreate this restaurant classic at home? Orange marmalade gives this chicken its bright orange flavor, while soy sauce and garlic sauce give it a savory punch.
Becky's Best Bites
Fresh garlic and onions, along with cream of chicken soup and dry ranch dressing mix make this chicken flavorful. Greek yogurt makes this chicken's sauce extra thick and creamy. Serve it with chicken, rice or your grain of choice!
This recipe for All Day Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops is an easy pork chop recipe with a Southern twist. Bell pepper and Southern-style seasoning give these slow cooker pork chops a pop of color and flavor.
The Midnight Baker
This Swiss steak recipe tastes like it was difficult to make, but it's quite simple and delicious! This easy Swiss steak recipe is flavored with mushrooms, herbs, and wine. Heavy cream makes the gravy rich and creamy.
The Kitchen is My Playground
Tomato sauce and Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs give this moist and tasty meatloaf a bit of an Italian-style spin. Once your meatloaf is all prepped, you can leave it to cook for five to six hours in your slow cooker.
This recipe for pork roast is not only a stick-to-your bones kind of meal, it's quick and easy to make. All you have to do is smother the pork shoulder with a slightly spicy, yet delicious, Hungarian pepper spread (or any spread you enjoy) and let it cook.
The slow heat of your slow cooker will make the meat fall right off the bone. Use your favorite BBQ sauce to make this recipe even better. Pair these mouthwatering ribs with your favorite side dish.
The Magical Slow Cooker
This recipe for Easy All Day Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings is a fantastic, old-fashioned chicken and dumplings recipe. It's extra creamy, with the inclusion of two types of cream soup. Refrigerator biscuits make your job super easy.
- 15 Easy Boneless Chicken Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Cauliflower, Bacon and Cheese Soup
- "Slow Cooker Fall Favorites: 21 Fall Slow Cooker Recipes" Free eCookbook
- Three Ingredient Pork Roast with Red Potatoes
- Best Ever Beef Stew
- 1960s Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
- The Best Meatballs Recipes: 23 Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipes + Bonus Recipes
- Slow Cooker Pork Loin Roast
- Pumpkin Dump Cake in the Slow Cooker
- 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes eCookbook
- 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
- 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix Free eCookbook
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker eCookbook
- 18 Holiday Slow Cooker Meals and Ideas eCookbook
- 19 Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Dinner Ideas eCookbook
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Merry Christmas Breakfast: 16 Slow Cooker Christmas Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Summer Meals That Won't Heat Up The House: 30 Summer Slow Cooker Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Red Hot Cinnamon Apple Cider
- Swiss Diamond
- Creamy Green Chile and Tomato Mac 'N Cheese
- Creamy Italian Sausage and Potato Soup
- Quick and Classic Slow Cooker Chili
- Healthy and Hearty Mushroom Barley Soup
- The Best Banana Nut Bread
- Perfect Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Apple Cider Pumpkin Cobbler
- Asian-Style Orange Chicken Wings