- see all comments
"My husband loved it and said make it again. I didn't really like it because it was too sweet for me."
"Great on rice!"
"My reaction found I didn't like olives."
The 4 Best Foods To Cook In Your Slow Cooker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
While you can make virtually any dish in a slow cooker, there are heaps of recipes to choose from, which can be overwhelming. With our guide, The 4 Best Foods To Cook In Your Slow Cooker, you can learn which recipes are ideal for the slow cooker, and why.
Beef stew recipes, slow cooker pulled pork recipes, and slow cooker roast recipes are perfect dishes for your slow cooker because they are simple to prepare. Plus, they pack a lot of taste. We've listed some of our favorite slow cooker recipes below. We'll even show you how beneficial it is to cook overnight breakfast recipes and all day recipes. Not only does your slow cooker free up space in the kitchen, but it frees up your time. We'll show you how great slow cooker cooking can be.
The 4 Best Foods To Cook In Your Slow Cooker
Table of Contents
Best Beef Stew Recipes
Beef stew is a slow cooker classic. It's simple to make because you can just toss all of the ingredients in the slow cooker without any preparation. Since most stews cook for hours, the beef really soaks up the flavor of the broth. Plus, the beef will be extra tender. Check out some of our favorite slow cooker beef stew recipes.
- Cowboy Steak and Bean Stew (shown above)
- Hearty Beef Stew for Six
- Slow Cooker Beef Burgundy
- Slow Cooker Southwestern Beef Stew
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Another slow cooker staple is pulled pork. The pork tenderizes so much that when you go to shred it, you don't even have to put in much effort. Plus, many slow cooker pulled pork recipes require minimal ingredients, making them super easy to prepare. You can serve the pork on sandwiches, in salads, or use it in wraps.
- Sweet and Sour Pulled Pork
- Four Ingredient BBQ Pulled Pork (shown above)
- Tropical Pork Sliders
- Root Beer Pulled Pork
Slow Cooker Roasts
Using your slow cooker is the perfect method to cook low-cost cuts of meat. The meat won't be tough at all. Instead, it'll be tender and flavorful. These slow cooker roast recipes are perfect for a Sunday dinner or a family gathering. Vegetables typically cook with the meat, meaning they pick up a great taste as well.
- Creamy Garlic Pot Roast
- Parmesan Honey Pork Roast
- Coffee Braised Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Pomegranate Beef (shown above)
Overnight and All Day Recipes
The best thing about a slow cooker is that you can cook food in it for hours. Prepare a meal overnight, and it'll be ready in the morning. Prepare a meal in the morning so it will be ready when you come home from work. These all day and overnight recipes couldn't be easier.
- Overnight Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- All Day Tamale Pie
- Easy Creamy Southern Grits
- All Day Creamy Cheesy Chicken
- Overnight Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal (shown above)
Read NextSlow Cooker Sizes Guide
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Jan 17, 2017
I adore using my slow cooker! I can attest that it is amazing to make pulled pork in. It's so easy and absolutely delicious to have at summer time parties. I also really liked the article's suggestion about overnight oatmeal. I made overnight steel cut oats using fruit, cinnamon, and apple juice. When morning rolled around, my kitchen smelled AMAZING and I had a yummy and filling breakfast to wake me up. I can't wait to try the Cowboy Beef and Bean Stew!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Beef and Tater Tot Casserole
Slow Cooker Beef and Tater Tot Casserole is one of those easy slow cooker casserole recipes that's perfect if your family enjoys… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Beef and Tater Tot Casserole"
- Slow Cooker Sizes Guide
- How to Test the Freshness of an Egg
- How to Use Slow Cooker Liners
- How to Bake in a Slow Cooker
- Broth vs. Stock: What's the Difference?
- The Best Steak Marinade for Your Slow Cooker
- How to Cook a Turkey in Your Slow Cooker
- How To Make A Pumpkin Pie Spice Substitute
- How to Make Your Own Caramel Apple Bar
- 5 Beginner Slow Cooker Meals Anyone Can Make
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Pizza
- Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Leg Of Lamb
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken Corn Soup
- Slow Cooker Guinness Irish Beef Stew
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook