Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Many people struggle with meal planning and cooking for the holidays. For most people, the holidays are an extremely stressful and busy time that is full of family, friends, and endless parties. If you are looking for secret weapons that will help you approach the holidays with a sense of calm and poise, it is time to turn to your slow cooker and this Holiday Slow Cooker cookbook by Jonnie Downing.
Jonnie Downing's Holiday Slow Cooker is the perfect cookbook to have on hand all year round because it is meant to help you come up with delicious ideas for holiday appetizers, entrees, sides, salads, and desserts. Every recipe included in the cookbook is meant to be hassle-free so that you can quickly and easily prepare holiday dishes that will satisy and please your guests. You'll love turning to the recipes in Holiday Slow Cooker because your slow cooker will always have to do most of the work so that you don't have to.
The cookbook is divided into four easy-to-follow, color-coded sections: "Ringing in the New Year," "Fun in the Sun," "Fall Celebrations," and "Happy Holidays." Each section is then further divided into individual holidays so that you can conveniently find recipes for every holiday. The book features recipes for the usual holidays, such as Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Hanukkah, but it also includes recipes for some unexpected holidays. If you and your family love any and all reasons to be festive, then you will immensely enjoy the recipes that will help you celebrate President's Day, Bastille Day, and Oktoberfest.
Holiday Slow Cooker is a wonderful companion that will help you make the most out of your slow cooker every time a holiday rolls around. You'll love discovering delicious and easy recipes for every season, and you'll also love knowing that each recipe is impressive but simple to prepare. With Holiday Slow Cooker, you will be able to cook your way through the holidays with ease!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Here's an easy slow cooker sloppy joes recipe that is perfect for any weeknight meal. This So Easy Sloppy Joes with Homemade Sauce… Continue reading: "So Easy Sloppy Joes with Homemade Sauce"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Syracuse Salt Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken
- Delicious Instant Pot Meatballs Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Tenderloin
- Beef Barbacoa
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork With Apricot Preserves
- Easy Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- The Best Spaghetti Chili Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook