Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Many people struggle with meal planning and cooking for the holidays. For most people, the holidays are an extremely stressful and busy time that is full of family, friends, and endless parties. If you are looking for secret weapons that will help you approach the holidays with a sense of calm and poise, it is time to turn to your slow cooker and this Holiday Slow Cooker cookbook by Jonnie Downing.
Jonnie Downing's Holiday Slow Cooker is the perfect cookbook to have on hand all year round because it is meant to help you come up with delicious ideas for holiday appetizers, entrees, sides, salads, and desserts. Every recipe included in the cookbook is meant to be hassle-free so that you can quickly and easily prepare holiday dishes that will satisy and please your guests. You'll love turning to the recipes in Holiday Slow Cooker because your slow cooker will always have to do most of the work so that you don't have to.
The cookbook is divided into four easy-to-follow, color-coded sections: "Ringing in the New Year," "Fun in the Sun," "Fall Celebrations," and "Happy Holidays." Each section is then further divided into individual holidays so that you can conveniently find recipes for every holiday. The book features recipes for the usual holidays, such as Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Hanukkah, but it also includes recipes for some unexpected holidays. If you and your family love any and all reasons to be festive, then you will immensely enjoy the recipes that will help you celebrate President's Day, Bastille Day, and Oktoberfest.
Holiday Slow Cooker is a wonderful companion that will help you make the most out of your slow cooker every time a holiday rolls around. You'll love discovering delicious and easy recipes for every season, and you'll also love knowing that each recipe is impressive but simple to prepare. With Holiday Slow Cooker, you will be able to cook your way through the holidays with ease!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- The Professional Chef, Ninth Edition Review
- Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook Review
- More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow Cookbook Review
- Betty Crocker Halloween Cookbook Review
- Waffles Cookbook Review
- Put' em Up! Cookbook Review
- Year-Round Slow Cooker Cookbook Review
- The Low-GI Slow Cooker Cookbook Review
- Slow Cooker Double Dinners For Two Cookbook Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kuhn Rikon Swiss Grater Set with Storage Caddy
- Slow Cooker Chicken White Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken and Broccoli
- 4-Ingredient Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Pork Loin
- Loaded Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops: 13 Flavorful Pork Chop Recipes
- Slow Cooker Mexican Street Corn Chowder
- Easiest-Ever Butternut Squash Soup
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook