Slow Cooker Recipes 10 Ingredients or Less and Gluten-Free Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Slow Cooker Recipes 10 Ingredients or Less and Gluten-Free
Provided by Hope Comerford
Reviewed by Blair Chavis
Slow Cooker Recipes 10 Ingredients or Less and Gluten-Free is a cookbook by slow cooker blogger Hope Comerford, the woman behind the blog, "A Busy Mom's Slow Cooker Adventures." One can discover some of Comerford's best slow cooker recipes in her new cookbook, filled with appetizers, casseroles, main dishes, and more--all made with 10 ingredients or less. Whether you follow a gluten-free lifestyle, or you're just looking for new and innovative ways to use your slow cooker, this slow cooker cookbook is an essential guide.
Comerford gets back to slow cooker basics with opening chapters on which sized slow cookers to own and why, breaking down ideal slow cooker sizes by their cooking purposes. For instance, she points out that it's great to own a 7-quart slow cooker for makig soups and stews. Comerford also lays out a long list of slow cooker usage tips, cooking tips, and safety tips, including tips for using frozen meat, cleaning your slow cooker properly, and even tips about slow cooker liners and varied cooking times. If you're a beginner, Comerford helps you to get started with quick and easy guidelines.
Much as with her blog, Comerford shares her recipes in an approachable and easy style. Slow Cooker Recipes 10 Ingredients or Less and Gluten-Free includes common slow cooker recipes with a tasty new spin, such as her recipes for Crustless Spinach and Mozzarella Quiche, Peaches n' Cream Oatmeal, and Beer Chili. She also offers easy-to-follow recipes on unusual slow cooker recipes, such as slow cooker Stir-Fried Chicken and Vegetables, Baked Mac n' Cheese, and more. Both beginners in the kitchen and adventurous home cooks will enjoy the recipes laid out in this cookbook with attractive photographs.
As all of the recipes in this cookbook require 10 ingredients or less, you won't ring up expensive grocery bills trying out these recipes. In addition, short ingredient lists lend themselves to easier recipes. Comerford's recipes contain simple instructions, and even indicate which sized slow cooker to use. Not to mention, Comerford includes short introductions to her recipes, sharing her own personal experiences. You'll get to know Comerford as you try out her recipes!
With help from Comerford's Slow Cooker Recipes 10 Ingredients or Less and Gluten-Free and your trusty slow cooker, you can re-imagine weeknight meals in delicious new ways.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Oh My Darlin' Dumplins and Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe for slow cooker chicken and dumplings. This hearty, old… Continue reading: "Oh My Darlin' Dumplins and Chicken"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Syracuse Salt Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken
- Delicious Instant Pot Meatballs Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Tenderloin
- Beef Barbacoa
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork With Apricot Preserves
- Easy Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- The Best Spaghetti Chili Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook