The Best Craft Cocktails & Bartending with Flair Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Best Craft Cocktails & Bartending with Flair
Provided by Page Street Publishing Co.
Reviewed by Blair Chavis
For those who remember the cocktails of yesteryear with nostalgia, or if you're just trying to stay on trend with the increasing popularity of vintage cocktail drinks, The Best Craft Cocktails & Bartending with Flair cookbook by Jeremy LeBlanc and Christine Dionese is a great cocktail recipe collection. This illustrative drink guide is packed with mixed drink recipes, detailed instructions, vibrant photographs, and even tips on how to master the art of bartending. You'll be able to wow guests at your next party with your cocktail-making abilities and knowledge of vintage, craft cocktails from this book.
One of the best mixologists in the business, author Jeremy LeBlanc, has spent more than 13 years working as the lead bartender at the San-Diego-CA-based ALTITUDE Sky Lounge, helping it to become one of Conde Nast's top 10 roof top bars in the world. Through his cookbook, LeBlanc teaches experts and beginners, alike, signature techniques and one-of-a-kind recipes. Co-author Christine Dionese is a well-versed, food, health and lifestyle writer. Dionese is the co-founder of Garden Eats, an organic kitchen gardening outfit, purveying specialty medicinal organic foods, techniques, and molecular beverage creation. Together, they have created a comprehensive guide to reviving old, classic drinks into delicious, new creations.
The Best Craft Cocktails & Bartending with Flair includes party drinks and punches, classics with a twist, exotic cocktails, and recipes for syrups, elixirs, infusions, foams, and more. The cookbook includes bright photographs and detailed instructions on drinks such as a Pimm's Royal Cup, an Italian Old-Fashioned, The Manhattan, a Basil Julep, a Bloody Mary, a Rhubarb Mojito, and more. This book even teaches you how to make your own cocktail syrups and mixes--including a recipe for House Savory Bloody Mary Mix.
One of the best parts of the cookbook is the chapter, "Tips & Tricks of the Trade," which includes passages on propely chilling glassware; shaking vs.stirring; how to incorporate smoke; tips on incorporating herbs, spices, and teas; and more! In addition, the chapter includes pointers on cocktail utentils and tools, such as spoons, strainers, types of ice, shakers, etc.
The Best Craft Cocktails & Bartending with Flair cracks open the mysteries of bartending in a clear, and colorful guide that is fantastic for cocktail enthusiasts, no matter their experience level. After using this cookbook, you'll be able to concoct your favorite, old-fashioned cocktails with a modern spin that will wake up your tastebuds. Thanks to this cookbook, you'll also learn so much about how drinks are made and how your favorite drinks got their flavor.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 365 Days of Slow Cooking Cookbook Review
- The Professional Chef, Ninth Edition Review
- Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook Review
- Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook Review
- More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow Cookbook Review
- Betty Crocker Halloween Cookbook Review
- Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cookies Review
- One-Pot Wonders Cookbook Review
- Slow Cooker Desserts Cookbook Review
- Year-Round Slow Cooker Cookbook Review
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook