Waffles Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"For people who love big weekend breakfasts, this is the book you’re going to come to again and again. There are waffle recipes for every season and even for special dietary restrictions. It’s a 10 in my book."
"Who knew there were so many things you can do with waffles?! When I first picked up a copy of Waffles: Sweet, Savory, Simple I was wondering how there could be an entire cookbook devoted to one simple breakfast food. When I started flipping through the pages though, I was blown away by all of the different flavor combinations you can make using waffles as your base. These aren't your mama's waffles. There are sweet breakfast options like Banana Nut Waffles and Wild Blueberry-Buttermilk Waffles, but also some savory varieties that would be great for an afternoon snack or even for dinner. I'm especially intrigued by the recipes for Huevos Waffles Rancheros and Ham and Gruyere Waffle Tartines. What a crazy combination of flavors! This collection of waffle recipes is something my family will love, and with so many great kinds of dishes to choose from, I can't see us getting tired of eating waffles any time soon! This is a great niche cookbook to add to your collection."
"Oh. My. Word. What do I have to do to get my hands on a copy of this cookbook? Waffles by Dawn Yanagihara is a dream come true for a breakfast diva like me. I’m pretty particular when it comes to my breakfast sweet and savories, and the recipes in this book are beyond top notch. Ham and Gruyere Waffle Tartines? I’m sold. This is a fabulous cookbook with drool-worthy pictures."
"Seeing those golden peaks and valleys at the crack of dawn really has a way of getting me ravenous. Waffles are one of the most versatile foods out there, and Dawn Yanagihara’s Waffles: Sweet, Savory, Simple captures the essence of creativity with breakfast. If you’ve dreamt it, it probably exists in this book with waffle flavors ranging from seasonal, like Spicy Pumpkin Waffles, to unusual, like Fried Chicken and Waffles with Bacon Gravy. With different varieties of syrup recipes included in the back section, this book is a breakfast lover’s dream come true."
"I've heard of Chicken and Waffles before, but I never imagined there are so many different things you can do with waffles! The Waffles cookbook has over 40 different kinds of sweet and savory waffles; and here I thought a waffle was just a waffle! I think I'll be having waffles for breakfast and dinner for the next few weeks. With combinations like Coconut Waffles and Ham and Gruyere Waffle Tartines, I'll never get bored."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- The Professional Chef, Ninth Edition Review
- Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook Review
- Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cookies Review
- The Crockin' Girls Slow Cookin' Companion Cookbook Review
- Waffles Cookbook Review
- Sweet On Texas Cookbook Review
- The Best Craft Cocktails & Bartending with Flair Cookbook Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops With Bacon And Onion
- Slow Cooker Turkey Tetrazzini
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Applesauce
- Slow Cooker Cherry Jalapeno Meatballs
- How To Make Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Slow Cooker Soy Spare Ribs
- Slow Cooker Rump Roast With Potatoes And Carrots
- Slow Cooker Salsa
- Slow Cooker Meatballs
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook