Casa Di Bertacchi Company
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Casa Di Bertacchi meatballs trace their roots back to Mario Bertacchi, who founded a small New Jersey meat market in the 1920s. Mario developed a sought-after Italian recipe for hearty, flavorful meatballs that kept customers coming back time and again.
Today, we make Casa Di Bertacchi using the same cherished family recipe. The meatballs are seasoned with high—quality ingredients, then seared and steamed in the traditional way. They come fully cooked, meaning they can be warmed up for a fast, easy and enjoyable recipe solution.
Casa Di Bertacchi meatballs are delicious cooked in a flavorful, steamy pot of soup, dipped in a tasty sauce, simmered in a stroganoff or stirred into tasty casseroles. Because they are stored in the freezer, they are ideal to keep on hard for a variety of meal or entertaining options. They great value, versatility, wide appeal and standout taste are what makes them the perfect ingredient for a wealth of delicious dishes.
For more information, visit www.CasaMeatballs.com. Casa Di Bertacchi meatballs can be purchased at Sam’s Club stores nationwide.
Casa Di Bertacchi Recipes On AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes:
Casa Di Betacchi Reviews on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook