Lid Pocket Company
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Lid Pocket was born when inventor Vicky Braun noticed that there was simply no where to place slow cooker lids when serving food at parties. Tired of dripping condensation and fumbling with the lid, she created a gadget that solves these problems. The Lid Pocket attaches to the side of your slow cooker and holds the lid in place. It also has a reservoir that retains condensation so it won't drip anywhere. This hands-free solution fits slow cookers that are three quarts or larger, whether round or oval. It's BPA-free and dishwasher safe. Plus, you can easily store it inside of your slow cooker. With the Lid Pocket, you'll never have to juggle with your slow cooker lid again, freeing up your hands and space on your counters. Cooking with your slow cooker couldn't be easier with a Lid Pocket.
Lid Pocket Product Review On AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes:
Lid Pocket Recipes On AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes:
Read NextJK Adams
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Delicious Egg Chicken Roll Recipe
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- Green Chile Chicken In Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Chicken Slow Cooker Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Orange Cranberry Turkey Breast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook