We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Waring, universally known for introducing the first blender to American consumers, is one of today’s leading manufacturers of professional quality, small appliances for the home, foodservice, hospitality and laboratory industries. The company was acquired on May 9, 1998 by Conair Corporation, which also owns Cuisinart. Waring has a manufacturing plant in McConnellsburg, Pennsylvania.
Based in Stamford, Connecticut, Waring manufactures kitchen appliances in two product segments: Waring, a line of professional quality consumer products that includes blenders, juice extractors, citrus juicers, food slicers, drink mixers, waffle makers, toasters and deep fryers; and the Commercial Division, which services the foodservice and laboratory industries.
Waring Product Reviews On AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook