We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
A South African company called Natural Balance has developed a product ideally suited to cut your energy bill for cooking in half. The Wonderbag™ is a heat-retention cooker that only requires enough heat to start the cooking process. Because of its insulating properties the bag retains the heat and completes the cooking process with no further electricity needed.
The Wonderbag™ is an insulated container made up of two poly-cotton bags filled with polystyrene balls. It can hold a pre-heated dish safely for several hours while cooking its contents through heat retention.
Wonderbag Reviews on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com:
Read NextByron's BBQ Company Page
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Get ready for the Ultimate Sunday Supper Chicken and Dumplings recipe. This is a classic chicken and dumplings meal that will do… Continue reading: "Ultimate Sunday Supper: Chicken and Dumplings"
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook