Aroma Rice Cooker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Aroma Rice Cooker is a multifunctional appliance that is shockingly easy to use. This rice cooker doubles as a steamer and even a slow cooker, too! The machine is capable of producing up to 20 cups of rice at a time. The machine even has a handy keep warm function included so dinner is always ready at the same time.
The rice cooker function requires just the press of a button. All you need to do is place the rice and water in the machine, close, and choose between the white rice or brown rice options. The machine does all the time calculations for you based on how much rice is in the machine. They include a helpful chart to tell you how much rice the dry rice will yield and how long it will take to cook. I loved that you could cook as little as 4 cups of rice, and up to 20 cups of rice. The rice comes out literally perfect, every time.
I also loved using the delay start function. This way you could ensure your rice would be done at the same time as your meal, something I often have trouble doing on my own. This really helped with meal planning.
The slow cooker functions similar to a standard slow cooker that you are used to operating. Once the time you set is up, the machine switches to the keep warm function. This is great if you set the slow cooker to be ready for after work, but you are running late. The only thing I wish it had is a low heat and high heat setting. In addition to the slow cooker function, the machine works great when steaming vegetables. A steamer basket is included and it fits right inside the top of the machine. You just need to fill the rice cooker with water and use the steam button. What is even better is that you can steam veggies and cook rice all at the same time! This made preparing a full meal so easy; I just had to add some cooked chicken for a complete meal.
The machine comes with some great recipe ideas to get you started and clean up is easy, as you can just remove and clean the insert pot. This is a great machine to give to a departing college student or first-time homeowner. The machine can easily be used in a dormitory setting or small kitchen.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Get ready for the Ultimate Sunday Supper Chicken and Dumplings recipe. This is a classic chicken and dumplings meal that will do… Continue reading: "Ultimate Sunday Supper: Chicken and Dumplings"
- Win an Easy Home Canning Kit Review!
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Chance to Win a VitaClay 2-in-1 Rice 'n Slow Cooker!
- Win a GIR Ultimate Silicone Spatula Set!
- Enter to Win a Caso Immersion Blender!
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Non-Stick Pasta Pot!
- Enter to Win a Bottle of Basque Norte Meat Marinade!
- Win a Kyocera Ultimate Ceramic Chef's Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Swiss Grater Set with Storage Caddy!
- Insulated Crock Pot Carrier Tote Review
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook