Backyard Safari Co. Chili Mixes Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Backyard Safari Co. Chili Mixes have easy to follow instructions and make a great bowl of chili. They make a Black Bean Tortilla Chili and White Bean Chili mix and both taste delicious. They are designed to be made in less than 30 minutes and they are all naturally gluten free.
In addition to being delicious, you can rest assured that the ingredients in these mixes are all natural and gluten free. The spices used in both are bold, flavorful, and blended in small batches. The care taken to make these chili mixes is clear in the quality of the product.
Although the mixes require additional ingredients, the end result is hearty and satisfying. The instructions were easy to follow and you won't spend half a day in the kitchen. I enjoyed the flavors in both, but really loved the Black Bean Tortilla Chili. I think the addition of masa to the mix really makes it special. I found the White Bean Chili to be the lighter of the two with garlic and citrus added.
I like to make dinner every night, but it is hard to come up with new and exciting recipes. Luckily, I have two more easy dinner options to add to my repertoire. As long as you have these delicious mixes, coming up with a dinner plan on the whim isn't so difficult.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Peugeot Fancy Mahe Salt and Pepper Mill Set
- PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Review
- Kuhn Rikon ChopChop Food Chopper Review
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Tomorrow's Kitchen Bread and Dip Serving Tray Review
- Crock Pot Caddy and Caddy Lid Lock Review
- Starpack XL Kitchen Tool Set Review
- Farberware 4-Quart Buena Cocina Soup Pot
- KitchenAid 7-qt. Slow Cooker Review
- KitchenAid 6-Quart Slow Cooker Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Pork Loin
- Spicy Mississippi Pot Roast
- Creamy and Skinny Taco Chili Soup
- Feta Dill Sweet Potato Mash
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup with Kale and Parmesan
- Classic Cincinnati Chili
- Easiest-Ever Orange Soda Slow Cooker Chicken
- Slow Cooker 3-Bean Turkey Chili
- 5-Can Slow Cooker Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker vs. Pressure Cooker: What's the Difference?
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook