BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
The BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife is one of the most unique knives I have ever used. The black steel knife is made from titanium and features a non-stick coating. You can choose from a matching black handle that makes this knife incredibly sleek or a complementary wooden handle.
This knife looks quite unique upon first look. The entire knife, blade and handle, are forged from a single piece of metal. The steel itself is very strong and can slice through just about any food item. The nonstick coating allows you to prep food without it getting stuck to the knife. This is particularly helpful when dicing onions since they have a tendency to stick to blades.
In addition to the superior materials used to make this knife, the actual design helps to chop better. While the handle doesn't have a soft grip like some knifes, it is forged to fit comfortably in any hand. The overall shape of the knife actually provides a great rocking motion for chopping.
The knife also has a perfect balance between the blade and the bolster. Once I determine that I like the blade of a knife, the balance is the next quality I look at. It allows for great control over the knife's motions, leading to perfect cuts.
Overall this is a knife I would recommend for any kitchen. The all-purpose functionality, paired with the durability of the materials, ensures it will be a vital tool for any cook or chef.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Oh My Darlin' Dumplins and Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe for slow cooker chicken and dumplings. This hearty, old… Continue reading: "Oh My Darlin' Dumplins and Chicken"
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF 5-Piece Smart Seal Food Containers Set!
- Chance to Win a Gourmac Cook and Serve Utensil Set!
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder!
- Win a SiliconeZone Silicone Collapsible Colander!
- Chance to Win an Anolon 6-Quart Stockpot with Straining Lid
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Stockpot!
- Enter to Win an Instant Pot Multicooker!
- Win an Easy Home Canning Kit Review!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Irish Stew
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- BergHOFF 5-Piece Smart Seal Food Containers Set
- Pulled Chicken
- Gourmac Cook and Serve Utensil Set
- Slow Cooker Recipe For Baked Apples
- Ultimate Slowcooker Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook