BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
The BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife is one of the most unique knives I have ever used. The black steel knife is made from titanium and features a non-stick coating. You can choose from a matching black handle that makes this knife incredibly sleek or a complementary wooden handle.
This knife looks quite unique upon first look. The entire knife, blade and handle, are forged from a single piece of metal. The steel itself is very strong and can slice through just about any food item. The nonstick coating allows you to prep food without it getting stuck to the knife. This is particularly helpful when dicing onions since they have a tendency to stick to blades.
In addition to the superior materials used to make this knife, the actual design helps to chop better. While the handle doesn't have a soft grip like some knifes, it is forged to fit comfortably in any hand. The overall shape of the knife actually provides a great rocking motion for chopping.
The knife also has a perfect balance between the blade and the bolster. Once I determine that I like the blade of a knife, the balance is the next quality I look at. It allows for great control over the knife's motions, leading to perfect cuts.
Overall this is a knife I would recommend for any kitchen. The all-purpose functionality, paired with the durability of the materials, ensures it will be a vital tool for any cook or chef.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the perfect meal to make for a lazy Sunday dinner. This easy pot roast recipe… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pot Roast"
- Chance to Win a Mom's Magic Masala Seasoning Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Win a Kyocera Everything Mill!
- Chance to Win a Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder!
- Jessie Steele Apron Set Review
- Win a Dexas Serving Set!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Index Bamboo Cutting Board Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Pork and Noodles
- Mom's Magic Masala
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- Darn Good Yarn
- Mango Wood Cutting Board
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Cabbage Casserole with Beef Mince and Fresh Herbs
- Pulled Lamb, Coleslaw and Horseradish Sauce in Pita Pocket
- Quick Breakfast Pizza Slices with Quail Eggs and Tomato Sauce
- Super Nutritious Choco-Clusters
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook