Cuisinart Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Cuisinart Elite Collection™ 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder
Provided by Cuisinart
Reviewed by Blair Chavis
The Cuisinart Elite Collection™ 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder is the perfect cooking companion for a home chef. Unlike many food processors and blenders, this Chopper/Grinder is compact, yet mighty. You can use this Chopper/Grinder for a variety of food preparation to chop, grind, and purée. You can toss out other unnecessary kitchen tools taking up space in your kitchen after getting this chopper because it can tackle so many foods, from fruit, to hard nuts and spices! Throw out that spice grinder, and even your immersion blender...this chopper can do it all!
The Cuisinart Elite Collection™ 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder has a SmartPower™ blade with a patented auto-reversing ability with a sharp edge for delicate chopping and puréeing soft foods. The blunt edge on the blade can cut through harder foods, such as spices, nuts, vegetables, and more. The chopper has a BladeLock System, which holds the blade in place while moving. After gathering your ingredients, this Chopper/Grinder truly does all of the work for you.
I took whole carrots and cut them into large chunks. I placed the chunks into the Chopper/Grinder and pressed the "Grind" setting. The carrot was shredded and minced in seconds. The power in this little Chopper/Grinder is jaw-dropping! The little spatula that accompanies the chopper fits perfectly into the work bowl to extract the chopped ingredient afterward. I can see that this chopper would be so handy for small projects, such as chopping onions, blending fruit for a smoothie, or even pureeing squash for a soup. The Chopper/Grinder comes with a convenient instruction manual, which includes guidelines for how to chop a variety of ingredients. I just loved it and could see using it every day in my kitchen for meal preparation.
All of the pieces--work-bowl, blade, cover, spatula, and base--are incredibly easy to clean by hand. But, one can also put them in the dishwasher (except for the base), which is super helpful when taking on large cooking projects.
Once you're done using the Chopper/Grinder, it is easy to store on a kitchen shelf or in a cabinet, but it's also small enough to leave on the kitchen counter--and who wouldn't want to? It's adorable! Not to mention, the Cuisinart Elite Collection™ 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder comes in neutral colors, such as white, black, and steel color, which means it will fit into any kitchen's color scheme. In addition, it's easy to carry, or pull from a tall shelf, because it only weighs three and half pounds.
After trying the Cuisinart Elite Collection™ 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder, you might just find that chopping by hand is too much effort altogether. Have no shame, this Cuisinart Chopper/Grinder is fantastic.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches are the ultimate sandwich made with your favorite beer with thick slices that are super tender with… Continue reading: "Ultimate Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches"
- Bear Paws Review
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Win an Easy Home Canning Kit Review!
- Insulated Crock Pot Carrier Tote Review
- Ergo Chef Crimson Series 3-Piece Knife Set Review
- Win a Modern Bread and Dip Serving Tray!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Souspreme Multi Pot Cooker
- Enter to Win an Instant Pot Multicooker!
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Non-Stick Pasta Pot!
- KitchenAid 7-qt. Slow Cooker Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Gravy
- Cheesy Chicken And Rice
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Slow Cooker Red Wine Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole With Bacon
- Ultimate Holiday Ham
- Brown Sugar Kiwi & Pineapple Ham
- Slow Cooker Chili
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook