Emile Henry Soup Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Emile Henry Soup Pot
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
The Emile Henry Ceramic Soup Pot is crafted with the same high-quality materials that made Emile Henry famous. The versatile pot can go on the stovetop, into the oven, and makes an ideal serving vessel for the dinner table. The 4.2 quart capacity is perfect for making a big batch of your favorite soup.
Small confession, I may be in love with this line of Flame® ceramic cookware from Emile Henry. This pot, like the others in their world-renowned collection, is made with extremely durable ceramic and has a beautiful finish that does not easily chip. It comes in two colors, my personal favorite, Burgundy Red, as well as, the more modern Charcoal Grey.
Not only is the vibrant ceramic beautiful, it is also versatile. The soup pot can go on most stovetops including induction. It can also be used safely in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher, unheard of for most quality cookware. The ceramic is so resistant you can use your stainless steel tools on the surface without causing damage to the finish.
I love that they include a detailed recipe and tips booklet. It has two delicious sounding recipes, but more importantly it has extremely helpful ideas for using the pot. It is great for braising meats and cooking soups, but as the booklet points out, it can be used for poaching different foods.
This soup pot keeps food warm at the table, making it an ideal serving vessel. The shape of the pot looks beautiful as the centerpiece of a meal. It has the signature Emile Henry emblem on the front, as well as on the lid's handle. I recommend pairing it with the Emile Henry Bread Loaf Baker and giving it as a gift!
Read NextBear Paws Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Oh My Darlin' Dumplins and Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe for slow cooker chicken and dumplings. This hearty, old… Continue reading: "Oh My Darlin' Dumplins and Chicken"
- Bear Paws Review
- Win a Trudeau Grater Set!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Milly Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
- Win a Collection of Vacu Vin Food Storage Containers!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder!
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Enter to Win an Instant Pot Multicooker!
- Just Solutions! Products Reviews
- Win 600 Dollars Worth of PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners!
- Enter to win a WUSTHOF Epicure 2-Piece Prep Knife Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Syracuse Salt Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken
- Delicious Instant Pot Meatballs Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Tenderloin
- Beef Barbacoa
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork With Apricot Preserves
- Easy Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- The Best Spaghetti Chili Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook