Emile Henry Soup Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Emile Henry Soup Pot
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
The Emile Henry Ceramic Soup Pot is crafted with the same high-quality materials that made Emile Henry famous. The versatile pot can go on the stovetop, into the oven, and makes an ideal serving vessel for the dinner table. The 4.2 quart capacity is perfect for making a big batch of your favorite soup.
Small confession, I may be in love with this line of Flame® ceramic cookware from Emile Henry. This pot, like the others in their world-renowned collection, is made with extremely durable ceramic and has a beautiful finish that does not easily chip. It comes in two colors, my personal favorite, Burgundy Red, as well as, the more modern Charcoal Grey.
Not only is the vibrant ceramic beautiful, it is also versatile. The soup pot can go on most stovetops including induction. It can also be used safely in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher, unheard of for most quality cookware. The ceramic is so resistant you can use your stainless steel tools on the surface without causing damage to the finish.
I love that they include a detailed recipe and tips booklet. It has two delicious sounding recipes, but more importantly it has extremely helpful ideas for using the pot. It is great for braising meats and cooking soups, but as the booklet points out, it can be used for poaching different foods.
This soup pot keeps food warm at the table, making it an ideal serving vessel. The shape of the pot looks beautiful as the centerpiece of a meal. It has the signature Emile Henry emblem on the front, as well as on the lid's handle. I recommend pairing it with the Emile Henry Bread Loaf Baker and giving it as a gift!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Crunchy Chicken Noodle Comfort Casserole is a recipe that would make Mom proud. The classic flavors in this easy comfort food recipe… Continue reading: "Crunchy Chicken Noodle Comfort Casserole"
- Enter to Win an Instant Pot Multicooker!
- Win 600 Dollars Worth of PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners!
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- KitchenAid 6-Quart Slow Cooker Review
- Prepara iPrep Tablet Stand Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Pendleton Barbecue Sauces Reviews
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Non-Stick Pasta Pot!
- Chance to Win a Gourmac Cook and Serve Utensil Set!
- Enter to Win an Aroma Rice Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Stuffing
- Pumpkin Pudding
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
- White Chicken Chili
- Hearty Smoked Beef Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook