Epicurean Sink Strainer Cutting Board Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Epicurean Sink Strainer Cutting Board
Provided by Epicurean
Reviewed by Kaitlin Weiler
Every home cook knows that food preparation can make or break the cooking experience, which is why it is important to stock your kitchen with gadgets that will make your culinary efforts as easy and efficient as possible. The Epicurean Sink Strainer Cutting Board is designed to make chopping and rinsing ingredients a cinch so that you never have to be worried about food prep.
The Epicurean Sink Strainer Cutting Board measures 20 inches long by 10 inches wide. This large surface will give you plenty of room to chop fruits and vegetables. Because the board is heat resistant up to 350 degrees F, you can even tackle carving a roast on it.
The over-the-sink design of the cutting board allows you to maximize the time you spend on food preparation. With the collapsible colander, you can easily chop and then rinse food. No longer will you have to take trips from your cutting board to the sink. The colander is also easily removed from the cutting board so that you can transport your prepped ingredients to the stove. Removing the colander from the cutting board also allows you to effortlessly sweep food scraps into the sink or garbage disposal as you chop.
With the Epicurean Sink Strainer Cutting Board, cleanup is a breeze because both the board and the removable colander are dishwasher safe. As an added bonus, the cutting board and colander collapse flat for easy storage. The cutting board is made out of durable wood fiber that will withstand even the sharpest knife. The sturdiness of the cutting board also ensures that it will not bend or flex when suspended over your sink. Because it has been certified by the National Sanitation Foundation, you can be assured that this cutting board has been built to last and will allow you to safely prepare food for years to come.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches are the ultimate sandwich made with your favorite beer with thick slices that are super tender with… Continue reading: "Ultimate Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches"
- Win a Prize Pack of Amira Rice!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF 5-Piece Smart Seal Food Containers Set!
- Epicurean Sink Strainer Cutting Board Review
- Kitchen Safe Review
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Pendleton Barbecue Sauces Reviews
- Working Class Studio Recipe Card Collections Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Joseph Joseph Nest Mix and Nest Measure Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook