Ergo Chef Pro Series 2-Piece DUO Tong Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever thought about what features would be ideal for the perfect set of tongs? Selecting a great set of tongs might seem like uncharted territory, but this Pro Series 2-Piece DUO Tong Set from Ergo Chef makes your decision easy. This silicone and stainless steel tong set, valued at $47, makes cooking and grilling easier than ever, regardless of your expertise in the kitchen. The silicone side of the tongs is a great option when cooking in non-stick pans and is heat resistant up to 500 degrees F. Conversely, use the stainless steel side when you need a little extra grip for cooking in aluminum or steel pans.
You'll get tongs in two convenient sizes -- the Kitchen 12-inch tong and the Grill 15-inch tong. The 12-inch tong is ideal for picking up any type of food in your home or professional kitchen, and the 15-inch tong is the only tool you'll ever need when handling food on the grill. The silicone side of each tong works wonders for handling delicate foods like fish and pasta, and you won't have to worry about scratching your nice non-stick cookwear in the process. These tongs are great for serving ice for drinks as well, because the grippy silicone won't allow for any slippery ice to escape your grasp.
A wonderfully handy slot at head of the tong (the back end) is there to help you drain any liquids that may accumulate when you're boiling or deep frying your food without any mess or hassle. In addition to the silicone lining on the tips of the these tongs, there is also silicone located on the handle for a no-slip grip that comes in handy when handling heavier foods like steaks or pork chops. Handling food can be a tricky business, and these tongs include a spring feature, which promotes precision and control. If you pull up on the circular silicone piece at the head of the tongs, you can easily lock them into place for more compact storage. Best of all, this is a dishwasher-safe product.
For a lightweight, yet sturdy tong set that will making cooking and handling your food more of a pleasure than a chore, this is a great product for any home cook or professional to own. Beautiful stainless steel and colored silicone accents make for a fun and professional-style cooking experience. If you're still not convinced these are the tongs for you, you might be interested to know that they were tested and approved by the Cooking Club of America who labled them, "The Only Tongs You'll Ever Need." What could be better than that stamp of approval?
Read NextDexas PolyMarble Cutting Board Set
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Try this awesome slow cooker pot roast recipe for Perfect Sunday Dinner Pot Roast. This recipe will show you how to make an easy slow… Continue reading: "Perfect Sunday Dinner Pot Roast"
- Enter to Win a Dexas 2-Piece Cutting Board Set!
- Win a GIR Ultimate Silicone Spatula Set!
- Enter to Win an Aroma Rice Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder!
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Crock Pot Caddy and Caddy Lid Lock Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Chance to Win a Starpack Ultimate 5 Piece Silicone Tool Set!
- The Mason Shaker Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Index Bamboo Cutting Board Set!
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook