Farberware Neat Nest Saucepan Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Farberware Neat Nest Saucepan Set
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
The Farberware Neat Nest Saucepan Set merges a high-quality pot design with a simple storage solution. The saucepans nest neatly within each other with the included glass lids. This makes storing the wonderful pans easy even in the smallest of kitchens. The set comes in your choice of 4-piece and 6-piece.
The latest collection from Farberware merges a functional and space-saving design. The Neat Nest collection has saucepans, saucepots, and frying pans that are built to, as the name suggests, stack within each other for convenient and safe storage. They even incorporate nesting the two (or in the 6-piece set, three) glass lids into the set. You can easily keep the saucepots and the lids in a small cabinet. The stacking design not only saves space, but also keeps the nonstick surface free from damage.
The saucepans have an extremely durable aluminum build. I was happy with how quickly the pots heat up. I love using the smaller pan to whip up a quick sauce, while the larger pot is perfect for heating up soup or leftovers. I also think the saucepans are great for making small vegetable side dishes or rice to serve with a meal. After using these, no need to soak them in the sink for hours because they can go right into your dishwasher. The nonstick coating ensures all the grime comes right off in the wash.
The glass lids included in the set fit perfectly within each saucepot. I like that they don't just rest on the pan, but fit within the pan to create a tight fit. Each lid also has a large knob that is easy to grab with oven mitts on your hands. Just like the pans, these lids are quite durable. With a shatter-resistant build, they can handle more wear and tear than most.
Every pan and set in this collection helps to support the National Park Foundation. This allows you to stock up on great pans, while also supporting a wonderful cause!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"I originally published this slow cooker pulled pork recipe in 2010 when I was just getting comfortable in the kitchen. My slow cooker… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork"
Chance to Win a Dash of That Bamboo Cutting Board!
Chance to Win a Farberware 6-Piece Nesting Saucepot Set!
WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder!
Chance to Win an Ayesha Curry 3-Piece Knife Set!
Chance to Win a Breville Thermal Pro Clad Stainless Steel Stockpot!
Dei Fratelli Tomato Products Reviews
Kitchen Safe Review
Enter to Win an Instant Pot Multicooker!
Win a Set of Abundant Chef Salt and Pepper Grinders!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Scrumptious Egg and Bacon Cupcake Omelette
- Rice and Mung Beans Pudding
- Organic Veg & Fish Soup
- Almond, Poppy Seeds and Blueberries Cake
- Homemade Flat Bread
- Pineapple Berries and Coconut Cake
- Mascarpone Tiramisu Dessert
- Broccoli and Stilton Cheese Soup
- Yummy Spicy Coconut Chicken
- Pineapple and Mixed Berries Cake
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook