17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- see all comments
"I can not make this because the ingredient list on "All day slow cooker swiss steak is different then the ingredient list that printed. Very disappointed! I even have an account and could not find the directions .I do not want the the recipe with onion."
"My husband loved it and said make it again. I didn't really like it because it was too sweet for me."
"Great on rice!"
GIR Spatulas Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Gifted by: GIR: Get It Right
Reviewed by Blair Chavis, Editor of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
GIR's spatulas are colorful and intelligently designed. They come in four sizes: mini, skinny, ultimate, and pro. Each size has indicated best uses in the kitchen, which is helpful in selecting which spatulas to get for your own kitchen. No matter your kitchen color scheme or kitchen need, GIR's spatulas are a fabulous tool for any home cook.
These multi-purpose spatulas can mix, fold, saute, and stir, and they can be used at both high and low temperatures. You won't need several utensils to get your stirring done, because these spatulas can navigate solids, liquids, dry mixes and batters.
There are many spatulas on the market, and they can be found in plastic, silicone, metal and wood. However, these silicone spatulas are unique, as they are heat resistant, flexible, durable and easy to clean.
GIR's spatulas won't melt or burn, which I often find is the problem with spatuas I've own in the past. My plastic spatulas at home would get warped, mishapen, and discolored from use. Plastic spatulas can melt easily and break. Similarly, metal and wooden spatulas warp, get too hot, and don't survive well after many washes. GIR's spatulas won't melt or burn, and they won't get too hot to the touch. Their heat-resistant silicone can withstand tempertures up to 464 degrees F and flash heat up to 600 degrees F. That's very impressive!
These spatulas are also very sturdy by design. Their blades bend with use, but don't flop under pressure. They're designed to be flexible, yet firm. GIR's spatulas can ben enough curve with a bowl or baking dish, but you won't lose control of your task at hand. The entire spatula is made of silicone, which makes gripping the tool easy and comfortable.
Finally, GIR's silicone spatula design ensures food won't get trapped in the spatula's material. This is often a big concern with wooden kitchen untensils. These spatulas are antimicrobial and BPA-free. While these spatulas are easy to clean by hand, you don't have to! It's safe to place these spatulas in your dishwasher.
GIR ("Get It Right") certainly gets the spatula right. If you're looking for a spatula (or a whole set) that won't fall apart after a year or two, these durable and cute spatulas should be your next kitchen purchase. GIR spatuals are available in 12 colors, including pink, magenta, red, orange, yellow, green, teal, sky blue, lavendar, gray, black, and studio white. Special edition colors are also released seasonally.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup is a terrific recipe for lunch or dinner to help keep warm during cold and harsh winters… Continue reading: "Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup"
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Enter to Win a Wonderbag Non-Electric Slow Cooker!
- Win a Dreamfarm Smood Potato Masher!
- Insulated Crock Pot Carrier Tote Review
- Waring Pro Toaster Oven & Toaster Review
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Crock Pot Caddy and Caddy Lid Lock Review
- Kuhn Rikon Paring Knives and Sharpener Review
- Enter to Win a Bottle of Basque Norte Meat Marinade!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Feta & Spinach Frittata
- Slow Cooker Chicken Shawarma
- Slow Cooker Beef Bulgogi
- Honey Bourbon Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Red Pepper Chicken
- Slow Cooker Creamy Cauliflower Soup (dairy Free Recipe!)
- Slow Cooker Green Chili Chicken Bake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Spoon Brownies
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook