GIR Spatulas Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Gifted by: GIR: Get It Right
Reviewed by Blair Chavis, Editor of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
GIR's spatulas are colorful and intelligently designed. They come in four sizes: mini, skinny, ultimate, and pro. Each size has indicated best uses in the kitchen, which is helpful in selecting which spatulas to get for your own kitchen. No matter your kitchen color scheme or kitchen need, GIR's spatulas are a fabulous tool for any home cook.
These multi-purpose spatulas can mix, fold, saute, and stir, and they can be used at both high and low temperatures. You won't need several utensils to get your stirring done, because these spatulas can navigate solids, liquids, dry mixes and batters.
There are many spatulas on the market, and they can be found in plastic, silicone, metal and wood. However, these silicone spatulas are unique, as they are heat resistant, flexible, durable and easy to clean.
GIR's spatulas won't melt or burn, which I often find is the problem with spatuas I've own in the past. My plastic spatulas at home would get warped, mishapen, and discolored from use. Plastic spatulas can melt easily and break. Similarly, metal and wooden spatulas warp, get too hot, and don't survive well after many washes. GIR's spatulas won't melt or burn, and they won't get too hot to the touch. Their heat-resistant silicone can withstand tempertures up to 464 degrees F and flash heat up to 600 degrees F. That's very impressive!
These spatulas are also very sturdy by design. Their blades bend with use, but don't flop under pressure. They're designed to be flexible, yet firm. GIR's spatulas can ben enough curve with a bowl or baking dish, but you won't lose control of your task at hand. The entire spatula is made of silicone, which makes gripping the tool easy and comfortable.
Finally, GIR's silicone spatula design ensures food won't get trapped in the spatula's material. This is often a big concern with wooden kitchen untensils. These spatulas are antimicrobial and BPA-free. While these spatulas are easy to clean by hand, you don't have to! It's safe to place these spatulas in your dishwasher.
GIR ("Get It Right") certainly gets the spatula right. If you're looking for a spatula (or a whole set) that won't fall apart after a year or two, these durable and cute spatulas should be your next kitchen purchase. GIR spatuals are available in 12 colors, including pink, magenta, red, orange, yellow, green, teal, sky blue, lavendar, gray, black, and studio white. Special edition colors are also released seasonally.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Jesben Slow Cooker Sauces Review
- Enter to Win a Bottle of Basque Norte Meat Marinade!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Milly Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
- Win a Smart Planet Boing Collapsible Food Storage Set!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Zavor EZLock Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker!
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Chance to Win a Silchef 3-Piece Tong Set!
- Chance to Win a Starpack Ultimate 5 Piece Silicone Tool Set!
- Kuhn Rikon Paring Knives and Sharpener Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook