Gourmac Cook and Serve Utensil Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Gourmac Cook and Serve Utensil Set
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
The Cook and Serve Utensil Set from Gourmac makes preparing meals for your family easier than ever. Made from high-quality melamine, this set of 12 full-sized kitchen utensils has a tool for every job. Plus, you can take these utensils directly from stovetop to table. The fun colors and sleek design are perfect for serving your favorite foods.
This 12-piece set includes mixing spoons of various sizes, two turners, a serving fork, a soup ladle, and other specialty tools like a rice spoon, a pasta spoon, and a skimmer. You won't need any other tools when you're armed with this set!
I wasn't familiar with melamine before using this set, but now, I want to add to my collection with even more melamine. It's so versatile that I can use it for just about anything. This strong and durable material has everything going for it. It shows its strength by being heat resistant and dishwasher safe. You don't have to worry about this plastic melting or becoming discolored.
At the same time, these melamine utensils are sensitive to your needs. They won't scratch beloved and expensive nonstick cookware. Since these tools aren't made with BPA, they're approved by the FDA to be food-safe. This material also won't lose its attractive, glossy finish. Even after being in the dishwasher, these utensils retain that brand new look!
When you cook everyday, you need tools that can get the job done efficiently. Since this set is both durable and beautiful, you don't need to go to the fuss of having separate utensils for cooking and serving. Gourmac has been making top of the line melamine for 40 years, so you know that this set is the right choice.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop Set!
- Enter for your chance to win the Anolon 6-Inch Utility Kitchen Knife!
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Win an Easy Home Canning Kit Review!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Souspreme Multi Pot Cooker
- Chance to Win a Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder!
- Jesben Slow Cooker Sauces Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot!
- Win a Starpack Flexible Spatula Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Chicken Carnitas Recipe – Slow Cooker Option
- Slow Cooker Chicken With Brown Sugar And Balsamic Vinegar
- Pumpkin Monkey Bread Slow Cooker Recipe
- SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop Set
- Slow Cooker Hamburger Cheese Dip
- Easy Garlic & Herb Slow Cooker Turkey
- Slow Cooker Ham and Bean Soup
- Traditional Irish Guinness Beef Stew
- Instant Pot Pancake Sausage Bites
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook