Gourmac Cook and Serve Utensil Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Gourmac Cook and Serve Utensil Set
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
The Cook and Serve Utensil Set from Gourmac makes preparing meals for your family easier than ever. Made from high-quality melamine, this set of 12 full-sized kitchen utensils has a tool for every job. Plus, you can take these utensils directly from stovetop to table. The fun colors and sleek design are perfect for serving your favorite foods.
This 12-piece set includes mixing spoons of various sizes, two turners, a serving fork, a soup ladle, and other specialty tools like a rice spoon, a pasta spoon, and a skimmer. You won't need any other tools when you're armed with this set!
I wasn't familiar with melamine before using this set, but now, I want to add to my collection with even more melamine. It's so versatile that I can use it for just about anything. This strong and durable material has everything going for it. It shows its strength by being heat resistant and dishwasher safe. You don't have to worry about this plastic melting or becoming discolored.
At the same time, these melamine utensils are sensitive to your needs. They won't scratch beloved and expensive nonstick cookware. Since these tools aren't made with BPA, they're approved by the FDA to be food-safe. This material also won't lose its attractive, glossy finish. Even after being in the dishwasher, these utensils retain that brand new look!
When you cook everyday, you need tools that can get the job done efficiently. Since this set is both durable and beautiful, you don't need to go to the fuss of having separate utensils for cooking and serving. Gourmac has been making top of the line melamine for 40 years, so you know that this set is the right choice.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy is so unbelievably simple. Besides having only four ingredients, it only has four… Continue reading: "Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy"
- Win a Prize Pack of Amira Rice!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF 5-Piece Smart Seal Food Containers Set!
- Epicurean Sink Strainer Cutting Board Review
- Kitchen Safe Review
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Pendleton Barbecue Sauces Reviews
- Working Class Studio Recipe Card Collections Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Joseph Joseph Nest Mix and Nest Measure Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook