Hamilton Beach 6 Quart Programmable Stovetop Slow Cooker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Making meals in a slow cooker has never been so easy. I love that you can program this slow cooker's start time. If you have a breakfast recipe that only takes four hours to bake, you don't have to wake up at the crack of dawn to start your breakfast! Dinners can start cooking while you're away. The aluminum cookware is easy to clean and means browning meat has never been this easy. The glass top is dishwasher safe, completing the easy-cook, easy-clean theme of this fantastic device. I would absolutely recommend the Hamilton Beach slow cooker to anyone looking to make cooking easier across the board."
"I love the Hamilton Beach slow cooker. I like the sleek design, and it looks great on the kitchen counter. I especially love that I can pop out the inside cookware and set it on the stove to sear or brown my meat. Then I just place it right back into the slow cooker and let it finish cooking. That feature saves a lot of dish washing time because I don't have to dirty another pan. I also like peering into the glass lid to check on my dinner. I can watch the progress without actually doing any of the work! This Hamilton Beach is a lifesaver."
"I’ve been looking for a while to find the perfect slow cooker to invest in, and this option from Hamilton Beach fits all of my needs. It’s extremely versatile, stove-top option is just what I’m looking for when I’m envisioning slow cooker meals. I trust the Hamilton brand, and this product is a great addition."
"There are so many features of the Hamilton Beach Programmable Stovetop Slow Cooker that I love, but what impressed me most was its die-cast aluminum cookware that you can put directly on the stove burner. How genius is that? This little feature will make cooking slow cooker meals so much easier, and I love that I'll have one less dish to clean when I'm done. I also love the digital display on the front; it's so much easier to read than other slow cookers that I've used in the past. Hamilton Beach has taken all of the guesswork out of slow cooking with this inventive and convenient product. Perfect for slow cooker novices and pros alike, this slow cooker will change the way you think about making slow cooker meals. It's so easy and convenient, now there's absolutely no reason not to use your slow cooker! "
"I’m a bit of a newbie to the slow cooking world; I just bought my first one recently, and I may be putting this one by Hamilton Beach on my birthday wish list. The only problem I have with slow cooker recipes is how it can be quite inconvenient when you have to brown meat or cook something on the stovetop before being able to throw it in the slow cooker. It’s one extra dish I don’t want to wash. With Hamilton Beach’s Stovetop Slow Cooker, my dish-washing days would become much shorter because the inner container is stovetop-friendly. How perfect is that?! Instead of transferring everything over from dish-to-dish, I can make dinner in one fell swoop, and I don’t have to worry about cleanup until later when I’m packing away the leftovers. I also love the digital display on the machine itself, letting you know exactly how much longer your meal has to cook and allowing you to add or remove time as needed. When your meal’s been cooking for several hours, it can be easy to lose track. If you’re ready for an upgrade in your slow cooking preparation, this appliance from Hamilton Beach will not let you down!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy is so unbelievably simple. Besides having only four ingredients, it only has four… Continue reading: "Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy"
- Win an Easy Home Canning Kit Review!
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Prepara Better Batter Beater Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Enter to win a WUSTHOF Epicure 2-Piece Prep Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Index Bamboo Cutting Board Set!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Milly Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
- Just Solutions! Products Reviews
- Rosle Garlic Press Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
- BBQ Meatball Appetizer
- Party Beans
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Make Your Own Nachos Bar
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Mushroom Soup
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook