Kitchen Safe Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
If you find it's hard to control yourself with sweets or snacks in the kitchen, you'll want to check out the Kitchen Safe. The Kitchen Safe is a handy and unique solution for those who just can't stop nibbling. To use the Kitchen Safe, you simply place an item in the safe, rotate the button on its cover to set the timer, and press the button to activate the safe's lock. Once the Kitchen Safe is locked, it can't be opened until the date and time you've pre-set and the timer has reached zero. You'll no longer have to be prey to alluring instant gratification. The Kitchen Safe helps with self-control.
I often grocery shop while hungry, which is the worst thing to do because I end up impulse buying sweets and snacks I don't want to eat! I never envisioned a tool that could actually lock away the sweets I shouldn't have bought for a "rainy day." People often over-eat or snack too much when a food is readily available. However, if you "lock down" and remove those foods from your reach, the problem is solved! The urgent need to eat that snack fades away. Once you've locked the food away, it's more of a treat and surprise once you can eat it again. The Kitchen Safe is truely ingenious!
The Kitchen Safe is a smart little box--it prevents the sneakiest of snackers from breaking in. An item can be stored in the safe for as little as one minute, or as long as 10 days. If something is locked in the container, it cannot be accessed until the timer expires--there's no override! The Kitchen Safe is also made of extremely durable ABS plastic (BPA-free) and the container walls are about 3 times thicker than a typical plaster container. This safe is especially great for dieters who have the frequent urge to cheat on their diets.
Not to mention, the Kitchen Safe can be used for alternate uses. If you're trying to discipline a child, for instance, you can lock away their game controller for a set amount of time or even their cell phone. The Kitchen Safe has endless uses, helping one to break any addiction--whether it be food, technology, or even cigarettes. The Kitchen Safe is a really fun tool for pranking, too!
The Kitchen Safe is cute and compact. It looks like many plastic containers you might keep in your kitchen already to store cereal or chips. It will fit right in with your kitchen decor. The safe comes in a clear version and a white version, depending on whether you want the contents locked away staring back at you. It also has a few options for brightly covered lids: It comes with either a blue, white, or green lid.
If self-control is making it hard for you to combat a bad habit, the Kitchen Safe is a miraculous and fun tool for stopping yourself from grabbing one last cookie!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win an Easy Home Canning Kit Review!
- Crock Pot Caddy and Caddy Lid Lock Review
- Insulated Crock Pot Carrier Tote Review
- KitchenAid 7-qt. Slow Cooker Review
- Chance to Win a Fissler Souspreme Multi Pot Cooker
- Jesben Slow Cooker Sauces Review
- Bear Paws Review
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic Double Serrated Bread Knife!
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Ceramic Salt and Pepper Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spiralized Zucchini Pasta
- Semolina, Ricotta Cheese And Coconut Cake
- Apple And Orange Marmalade Tart With Rosemary And Chia Seeds
- Chicken And Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos (low Carb)
- Tomato and Cheese Topped Aubergines
- Creamy Cucumber, Fennel & Yogurt Dip
- Salmon Teryiaki with Edemame and Rice
- Garlic Infused Mushrooms
- A Delightful ‘Mess’ with Salmon, Broccoli and Rice
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook