Mugging! Products Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Provided by Shirley J
Reviewed by Kaitlin Weiler
If you find yourself struggling to find decadent but simple desserts to prepare on weeknights, the solution to your problems might be in your morning coffee mug. Mugging! by Shirley J allows you to bake a delicious single-serving cake in a mug in the microwave. All you need to do to enjoy a Mugging! mug cake is combine the pre-packaged mix with water. You also stir in add-ins to make the mug cakes even tastier and more personalized. In only 90 seconds, the batter will turn into a fluffy, single-serving dessert.
Mugging! by Shirley J comes in eight fantastic flavors: Chocolate Brownie Cake, Old-Fashioned Yellow Cake and Cobbler, Country Style Cornbread, Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownie Cake, Pumpkin Spice Bread, Walnut Bread, Quiche in a Cup, and No-Pan Pancake.
The good people at Shirley J have perfected Mugging so that you only need to spend 90 seconds of your time when you want a delicious dessert. These mug treats are foolproof and the results are consistently wonderful. There is also a Mugging! product for almost any craving. You can have Chocolate Brownie Cake or Old-Fashioned Yellow Cake when you are craving a sweet treat, but you can also have a Quiche in a Cup or No-Pan Pancake in only 90 seconds for breakfast.
You only need water to make one of these sweet or savory mug treats, but it is easy to enhance Mugging! products with any number of mix-ins. Chopped walnuts give the Walnut Bread great texture, and chocolate chips give the Chocolate Brownie Cake an even deeper flavor. You can even top canned pie filling with the Old-Fashioned Yellow Cake mix to make an impromptu single-serving cobbler. The possibilities are endless when you have a mug, 90 seconds, and Mugging! by Shirley J.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole is one of those perfect make-ahead casserole recipes to serve for a special breakfast or it is perfect… Continue reading: "Easy Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole"
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Kuhn Rikon Paring Knives and Sharpener Review
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-Piece Tool and Tongs Set!
- Chance to Win a Cook n' Co 6-PC Bamboo Utensil Set!
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Crock Pot Caddy and Caddy Lid Lock Review
- Architec Gripper Flex Cutting Board Review
- Bear Paws Review
- Kitchen Safe Review
- Enter to Win a Dexas 2-Piece Cutting Board Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook