Mugging! Products Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Provided by Shirley J
Reviewed by Kaitlin Weiler
If you find yourself struggling to find decadent but simple desserts to prepare on weeknights, the solution to your problems might be in your morning coffee mug. Mugging! by Shirley J allows you to bake a delicious single-serving cake in a mug in the microwave. All you need to do to enjoy a Mugging! mug cake is combine the pre-packaged mix with water. You also stir in add-ins to make the mug cakes even tastier and more personalized. In only 90 seconds, the batter will turn into a fluffy, single-serving dessert.
Mugging! by Shirley J comes in eight fantastic flavors: Chocolate Brownie Cake, Old-Fashioned Yellow Cake and Cobbler, Country Style Cornbread, Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownie Cake, Pumpkin Spice Bread, Walnut Bread, Quiche in a Cup, and No-Pan Pancake.
The good people at Shirley J have perfected Mugging so that you only need to spend 90 seconds of your time when you want a delicious dessert. These mug treats are foolproof and the results are consistently wonderful. There is also a Mugging! product for almost any craving. You can have Chocolate Brownie Cake or Old-Fashioned Yellow Cake when you are craving a sweet treat, but you can also have a Quiche in a Cup or No-Pan Pancake in only 90 seconds for breakfast.
You only need water to make one of these sweet or savory mug treats, but it is easy to enhance Mugging! products with any number of mix-ins. Chopped walnuts give the Walnut Bread great texture, and chocolate chips give the Chocolate Brownie Cake an even deeper flavor. You can even top canned pie filling with the Old-Fashioned Yellow Cake mix to make an impromptu single-serving cobbler. The possibilities are endless when you have a mug, 90 seconds, and Mugging! by Shirley J.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy is so unbelievably simple. Besides having only four ingredients, it only has four… Continue reading: "Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy"
- Win an Easy Home Canning Kit Review!
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Prepara Better Batter Beater Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Enter to win a WUSTHOF Epicure 2-Piece Prep Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Index Bamboo Cutting Board Set!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Milly Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
- Just Solutions! Products Reviews
- Rosle Garlic Press Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
- BBQ Meatball Appetizer
- Party Beans
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Make Your Own Nachos Bar
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Mushroom Soup
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook