PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Review
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners allow you to make all of your favorite slow cooker recipes with ease. These liners fit inside a range of slow cookers and make cleaning up a breeze. A sure-fit band, keeps each liner in place while using the slow cooker.
If you are like me, you use your slow cooker at least a couple times a week. Unfortunately, using slow cookers has always been easier than cleaning them. Luckily, PanSaver is throwing that idea out the window with these liners. I loathe the process of cleaning a slow cooker after the food gets caked on. But, with these liners you simply put one on the slow cooker before use, lift it out after, and your slow cooker is still just as clean as it was before using it. Since starting to use the PanSavers, I have not had to scrub a slow cooker.
I love that you don't need to worry about using a certain size of PanSaver; they fit just about every standard slow cooker, from 3 quart to 7 quart. Another great feature of these slow cooker liners is the sure-fit band that keeps it in place while using. We have used liners in the past that will fall into the slow cooker as you drop ingredients, but this was not a concern after using the PanSaver liners just once.
The liners are made of nylon and also help keep your slow cooker free of bacteria. If you have someone in your household with an allergy, these liners will make life much easier. You won't have to worry about cooking gluten free recipes after using the slow cooker to make something with gluten.
Anyone who even uses a slow cooker once every few months should have a box of these liners. If you use your slow cooker as much as I do, they will be a lifesaver. Each box has four liners, but you can also order larger quantities straight from Amazon.com.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Enter to Win a Silchef 3 Piece Silicone Spatula Set!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker!
- Enter to Win Texas Pete Hot Sauce!
- Blendtec Designer 725 High-Speed Blender Review
- Win 600 Dollars Worth of PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners!
- Win an Easy Home Canning Kit Review!
- Chance to Win a Just Spices For the Love of Rub Set!
- Chance to Win a Mortier Pilon Fermentation Crock!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook