PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Slow Cookers are a part of my everyday life. I cook in them at least 2 to 3 times a week. I absolutely love the convenience of them for my lifestyle. Clean-up, however, used to be my least favorite part of using my slow cookers. Thanks to PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners and PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Sure Fit Band, the clean-up is now the easiest part!
Both the PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners and PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Sure Fit Band Liners fit slow cookers from 3 quarts to 6.5 quarts, round or oval. I have a 3-quart, 5-quart, 6.5-quart, and 7-quart slow cooker. I tried the liners on all of my models and they fit with absolute ease. Even my 7-quart slow cooker was accommodated by the PanSaver Slow Cooker liner with no problem. Both kinds of liners leave you with a slow cooker that will not need soaking or scrubbing. This makes clean-up such a breeze. You should always allow your slow cooker to cool down before removing the liner for safety reasons.
What is the difference between the PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners and PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Sure Fit Band? The PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Sure Fit Band has an “elastic” like edge that fits snugly against your slow cooker. The PanSaver Slow Cooker liner has a straight edge that just hangs over your slow cooker. I find I prefer to use the PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Sure Fit Band when cooking something that is heavier, so I am sure the liner stays in place while I add ingredients.
PanSaver also makes Electric Roaster Liners. They fit electric pan roasters from 16 quarts to 22 quarts. My family is known to make very large portions of cheesy potatoes in their electric roasters, so I will be sharing these products with them! I always get stuck with the clean-up, so I will enjoy the ease of using the PanSaver Electric Roaster Liners.
I have been extremely pleased with the high quality of these liners. They definitely hold up on their end of the bargain. I used them to make soups, roasts, chops, and desserts, and I’m happy to report, no soaking or scrubbing was needed.
Enter to win a PanSaver Liner Gift Set valued at $100 between September 15, 2013 and October 15, 2013.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole is one of those perfect make-ahead casserole recipes to serve for a special breakfast or it is perfect… Continue reading: "Easy Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole"
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Kuhn Rikon Paring Knives and Sharpener Review
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-Piece Tool and Tongs Set!
- Chance to Win a Cook n' Co 6-PC Bamboo Utensil Set!
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Crock Pot Caddy and Caddy Lid Lock Review
- Architec Gripper Flex Cutting Board Review
- Bear Paws Review
- Kitchen Safe Review
- Enter to Win a Dexas 2-Piece Cutting Board Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook