Rosle Essential Tongs Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
I don't often rave about tongs, but this set of Rosle Essential Tongs is something to rave over. The stainless steel design is sturdy and durable, with a unique locking mechanism that only requires one hand to lock or unlock. After using tongs for deep-frying, grilling, or serving, they can go right in the dishwasher for an easy clean up.
Most tongs I have used either don't lock or the lock requires another hand to pull or push in the end tab. These tongs require just one hand to open or close. This is so handy when your hands are a mess or you are using your other hand for stirring.
The scalloped claws are extremely gentle on food and won't just rip your beautiful food apart. The claws are also designed to be able to pick up small pieces of food, which is nearly impossible with bulkier tongs. This makes them perfect for grabbing food while frying, flipping meat, and retrieving spice bundles from a pot of soup.
These Rosle Tongs are made using high quality stainless steel which ensures they will last many years. The durable material means they can also be put in the dishwasher after using. This set of essential tongs makes a great addition to any kitchen drawer.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup is a terrific recipe for lunch or dinner to help keep warm during cold and harsh winters… Continue reading: "Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup"
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- The Mason Shaker Review
- Win 600 Dollars Worth of PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners!
- Win a Microplane Food Slicer!
- Enter to Win Texas Pete Hot Sauce!
- Chance to Win a Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder!
- Jesben Slow Cooker Sauces Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot!
- Chance to Win a Silchef 3-Piece Tong Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
- BBQ Meatball Appetizer
- Party Beans
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Make Your Own Nachos Bar
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook