Rosle Essential Tongs Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
I don't often rave about tongs, but this set of Rosle Essential Tongs is something to rave over. The stainless steel design is sturdy and durable, with a unique locking mechanism that only requires one hand to lock or unlock. After using tongs for deep-frying, grilling, or serving, they can go right in the dishwasher for an easy clean up.
Most tongs I have used either don't lock or the lock requires another hand to pull or push in the end tab. These tongs require just one hand to open or close. This is so handy when your hands are a mess or you are using your other hand for stirring.
The scalloped claws are extremely gentle on food and won't just rip your beautiful food apart. The claws are also designed to be able to pick up small pieces of food, which is nearly impossible with bulkier tongs. This makes them perfect for grabbing food while frying, flipping meat, and retrieving spice bundles from a pot of soup.
These Rosle Tongs are made using high quality stainless steel which ensures they will last many years. The durable material means they can also be put in the dishwasher after using. This set of essential tongs makes a great addition to any kitchen drawer.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole is one of those perfect make-ahead casserole recipes to serve for a special breakfast or it is perfect… Continue reading: "Easy Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole"
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Kuhn Rikon Paring Knives and Sharpener Review
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-Piece Tool and Tongs Set!
- Chance to Win a Cook n' Co 6-PC Bamboo Utensil Set!
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Crock Pot Caddy and Caddy Lid Lock Review
- Architec Gripper Flex Cutting Board Review
- Bear Paws Review
- Kitchen Safe Review
- Enter to Win a Dexas 2-Piece Cutting Board Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook