Silchef 3-Piece Tong Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Silchef 3-Piece Tong Set
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
When I first laid my eyes on the Silicone Kitchen Tongs I thought there was no way it could handle greasy foods, but boy was I wrong. The heads are scalloped and coated with silicone for greater grip control. The extra thick reinforced stainless steel is designed for added strength, so there's nothing these tongs can't handle.
Each pack comes in a set of 3 consisting of: a 7 inch yellow kitchen tong, a 9 inch green kitchen tong and a 12 inch red kitchen tong. Even if you don't have the sizes mesmerized, you can at least know the yellow is the smallest and the red is the largest, which means the green one is in the middle, and you can grab whichever one you need. The ring pull lock system is great for storage so it won't take up as much space, and it's dishwasher safe.
Some key features about this tong set is that each has a high heat resistant up to 450 degrees and safe for non-stick cookware, it's stain and odor resistant and it's FDA compliant. I absolutely love that they're stain resistant because some of the other tongs I have tend to leave a film, which is not attractive when I have to use it next. The only thing I wish these tongs had was a little leg to rest on when not in use. These unfortunately do not, and therefore touch the kitchen counter surface.
If you like to steam vegetables, cook or BBQ then these Silchef Tongs are a must-have in your kitchen. You'll love that the silicone won't scratch your pots and pans, but you'll also enjoy the little bit of color it adds to the room.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings is the ultimate comfort food after a long day. Made in the slow cooker with… Continue reading: "Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings"
Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
Insulated Crock Pot Carrier Tote Review
Chance to Win a Farberware 6-Piece Nesting Saucepot Set!
Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
Chance to Win a Rosle Stainless Steel Ladle!
Pendleton Barbecue Sauces Reviews
Chance to Win an Ayesha Curry 3-Piece Knife Set!
Chance to Win a Microplane Spice Mill!
Chance to Win a Kai Wasabi Bread Knife!
KitchenAid 7-qt. Slow Cooker Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pressure Cooker Nettle and Black Eyed Beans Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- Best Pulled Pork
- Shredded Salsa Verde Slow Cooker Chicken
- Herby Barley Couscous with Chipotle Halloumi and Grilled Apricots
- All Seasons Orzo, Halloumi and Olive Salad
- Waffle, Quail Eggs, Bacon and Maple Syrup Lush Breakfast
- Healthier Flapjacks with Honey and Dry Pomegranate Seeds
- Brown and Green Lentils with Portobello Mushrooms, Wasabi Rocket and Watercress Hearty Salad
- Sweet and Salty Homemade Coconut Popcorn
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook