SodaStream Source Starter Kit Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The SodaStream Source Kit, valued at $99.95, includes a Source soda maker, a reusable 1-liter carbonating bottle and fizz-preserving cap, a 60-liter carbonator, and Sodamix drink samples. Soda enthusiasts can make homemade soda in the comfort of their own kitchens with this easy-to-use soda maker. For people who can't get enough fizzy, bubbly drinks, this sleek and compact machine is the answer to their prayers.
As an avid soda drinker, it excites me to find a machine that can easily brew a refreshing carbonated beverage in mere seconds. Not only is brewing easy with the Source machine, but there are so many flavor options, from traditional cola and root beer, to energy drinks, fruit juice, flavored water, and even martini mix. Whether you want a sweet soda, a diet (sugar-free) drink, or unsweetened, fruity water, there are so many options--60 flavors, in fact!
The Source soda maker, designed by world-renowned designer and social entrepreneur Yves Béhar, is an upgraded, modern new design for the SodaStream machine. Design and function merge perfectly with this compact machine. Older models of the SodaStream machine required one to twist the carbinator bottle into the machine. With the Source model, one simply has to snap and lock the bottle into place, which requires less fumbling.
Similarly, the older models required a hand pump for carbonating like the new machine does, but this new Source machine has LED indicators on the front which more easily help you to select your desired level of carbination. This visual feedback is really helpful! It only took me a few pumps to reach my desired fizziness--with no confusion, thanks to the LED indicators.
Not only is the Source SodaStream machine sleek and narrow, taking up very little space on the countertop, it also is wire-free! The carbonator can in the back of the machine powers the entire machine. This power-free machine is eco-friendly because it requires no electricity. And, one produces less waste with disposable cans and bottles from regular carbonated drink consumption because you can use the reusable bottle that comes in the kit.
The SodaStream Source soda maker is a no-brainer for those who love soda, flavored carbonated water, juices, and similar carbonated drinks. You'll never tire of soda flavors with so many to try with this fun and easy machine.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Win a Microplane Food Slicer!
- KitchenAid 7-qt. Slow Cooker Review
- Pendleton Barbecue Sauces Reviews
- Win a Trudeau Grater Set!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Souspreme Multi Pot Cooker
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Prepara Better Batter Beater Review
- Enter to Win an Instant Pot Multicooker!
- Enter to Win an Aroma Rice Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lazy Slow Cooker Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Pressure Cooker Cupcakes
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips With Gravy
- Refreshing Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Lazy Slow Cooker Italian Roast Beef
- Slow Cooker Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Delicious Shakshuka Recipe
- Slow Cooker Loaded Mashed Potato Recipe
- Slow Cooker Zesty Italian Chicken
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook