Swiss Diamond Chili Cookware Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing says fall has arrived like a big batch of homemade chili. The Swiss Diamond Chili Cookware Set has everything you need to get your batch of chili simmering. The set includes a Swiss Diamond Nonstick 8.5 Quart Stock Pot with Lid, a Swiss Diamond Ladle, and a signature chili recipe from the test kitchen of Swiss Diamond.
The Swiss Diamond Nonstick 8.5 Quart Stock Pot is a great pot to use for making chili and countless other recipes including soups and stews. The size allows you to make a large amount of chili without worrying about overflow. I love that you can also use the pot in the oven if you would like to keep your chili warm or lightly simmering. It can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees F so you don't need to worry about shattering the lid or ruining the pot.
The Swiss Diamond signature nonstick coating is what really makes this cookware so special. They use real diamonds to create the ultimate nonstick surface. The durable coating is incredibly easy to clean with a light rinse, but the pot can also go in your dishwasher if you don't want to hand wash it.
The Swiss Diamond Ladle is part of their No More Mess line of kitchen tools. The ladle features a raised head which allows you to keep your counters clean without needs a spoon rest. The ladle also has two spouts on either side to make transferring chili, soups, and sauces simple.
This amazing cookware set makes for a wonderful gift during the holidays. It is also a great set to bring to a shower or housewarming party. You can even get everyone in your family a set and host a chili cook-off!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy is so unbelievably simple. Besides having only four ingredients, it only has four… Continue reading: "Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy"
- Win a Prize Pack of Amira Rice!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF 5-Piece Smart Seal Food Containers Set!
- Epicurean Sink Strainer Cutting Board Review
- Kitchen Safe Review
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Pendleton Barbecue Sauces Reviews
- Working Class Studio Recipe Card Collections Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Joseph Joseph Nest Mix and Nest Measure Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook