Swiss Diamond Chili Cookware Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing says fall has arrived like a big batch of homemade chili. The Swiss Diamond Chili Cookware Set has everything you need to get your batch of chili simmering. The set includes a Swiss Diamond Nonstick 8.5 Quart Stock Pot with Lid, a Swiss Diamond Ladle, and a signature chili recipe from the test kitchen of Swiss Diamond.
The Swiss Diamond Nonstick 8.5 Quart Stock Pot is a great pot to use for making chili and countless other recipes including soups and stews. The size allows you to make a large amount of chili without worrying about overflow. I love that you can also use the pot in the oven if you would like to keep your chili warm or lightly simmering. It can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees F so you don't need to worry about shattering the lid or ruining the pot.
The Swiss Diamond signature nonstick coating is what really makes this cookware so special. They use real diamonds to create the ultimate nonstick surface. The durable coating is incredibly easy to clean with a light rinse, but the pot can also go in your dishwasher if you don't want to hand wash it.
The Swiss Diamond Ladle is part of their No More Mess line of kitchen tools. The ladle features a raised head which allows you to keep your counters clean without needs a spoon rest. The ladle also has two spouts on either side to make transferring chili, soups, and sauces simple.
This amazing cookware set makes for a wonderful gift during the holidays. It is also a great set to bring to a shower or housewarming party. You can even get everyone in your family a set and host a chili cook-off!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup is a terrific recipe for lunch or dinner to help keep warm during cold and harsh winters… Continue reading: "Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup"
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- The Mason Shaker Review
- Win 600 Dollars Worth of PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners!
- Win a Microplane Food Slicer!
- Enter to Win Texas Pete Hot Sauce!
- Chance to Win a Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder!
- Jesben Slow Cooker Sauces Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot!
- Chance to Win a Silchef 3-Piece Tong Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
- BBQ Meatball Appetizer
- Party Beans
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Make Your Own Nachos Bar
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook