Swiss Diamond Chili Cookware Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing says fall has arrived like a big batch of homemade chili. The Swiss Diamond Chili Cookware Set has everything you need to get your batch of chili simmering. The set includes a Swiss Diamond Nonstick 8.5 Quart Stock Pot with Lid, a Swiss Diamond Ladle, and a signature chili recipe from the test kitchen of Swiss Diamond.
The Swiss Diamond Nonstick 8.5 Quart Stock Pot is a great pot to use for making chili and countless other recipes including soups and stews. The size allows you to make a large amount of chili without worrying about overflow. I love that you can also use the pot in the oven if you would like to keep your chili warm or lightly simmering. It can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees F so you don't need to worry about shattering the lid or ruining the pot.
The Swiss Diamond signature nonstick coating is what really makes this cookware so special. They use real diamonds to create the ultimate nonstick surface. The durable coating is incredibly easy to clean with a light rinse, but the pot can also go in your dishwasher if you don't want to hand wash it.
The Swiss Diamond Ladle is part of their No More Mess line of kitchen tools. The ladle features a raised head which allows you to keep your counters clean without needs a spoon rest. The ladle also has two spouts on either side to make transferring chili, soups, and sauces simple.
This amazing cookware set makes for a wonderful gift during the holidays. It is also a great set to bring to a shower or housewarming party. You can even get everyone in your family a set and host a chili cook-off!
Read NextByron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Nothing beats The King of Casseroles King Ranch Chicken, when you're searching for a satisfying weeknight meal. This king ranch… Continue reading: "The King of Casseroles: King Ranch Chicken"
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Jessie Steele Apron Set Review
- Insulated Crock Pot Carrier Tote Review
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Non-Stick Pasta Pot!
- Chance to Win an Anolon 6-Quart Stockpot with Straining Lid
- Enter to Win a Bottle of Basque Norte Meat Marinade!
- Swiss Diamond 2-Piece Fry Pan and Grill Pan Set Review
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Milly Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook