YouCopia Crazy Susan Turntable Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Organize your cabinets with the YouCopia Crazy Susan Turntable and you will never have to search long for a missing ingredient. The turntable is circular and has four sections that pull out for easy access to all the food in the cabinet. The Crazy Susan is great for spices, oils, and just about any pantry food.
This YouCopia design is a unique storage solution that will help to get your cabinets finally organized. The turntable is 16 inches across, making it a great fit for almost any cabinet. It is split into four components that each pull out separately. In addition to pull out, each section can move side to side. If you need to get something from the other side of the "Crazy Susan", then simply spin it. This makes getting to hard to reach spots in a cabinet so easy.
I love that you can use this product right out of the box. There is literally no assembly required. I think the product works best for storing items like oil, vinegar, and spices. You can also use it to store your baking ingredients, snacks, and more. Of course, you can also use it on the dining room table to make the salt, pepper, and butter easy to reach for everyone.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy is so unbelievably simple. Besides having only four ingredients, it only has four… Continue reading: "Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy"
- Win a Prize Pack of Amira Rice!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF 5-Piece Smart Seal Food Containers Set!
- Epicurean Sink Strainer Cutting Board Review
- Kitchen Safe Review
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Pendleton Barbecue Sauces Reviews
- Working Class Studio Recipe Card Collections Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Joseph Joseph Nest Mix and Nest Measure Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook