Easy Cabbage Recipes: 12 Great Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes
When it comes to cabbage slow cooker recipes, the possibilities are endless!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Readers crave our cabbage recipes, from slow cooker cabbage soup and slow cooker cabbage rolls, to slow cooker corned beef and cabbage. Find these recipes and more in our collection, Easy Cabbage Recipes 12 Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes We Love.
Slow cooker cabbage recipes are perfect for those who want to find new and easy ways to cook with cabbage in the kitchen. Make a stellar corned beef and cabbage recipe that will be the start of any special or casual dinner. Create amazing cabbage rolls in your slow cooker or prepare a cabbage casserole for your next potluck.
These are easy recipes to pull out on a busy weeknight, which can be prepared in no time. You don't need to wait for St. Patrick's Day to try out some of these Irish gems. Make one tonight!
Looking for more like this? Sign up for our awesome free newsletters!
BONUS! Check out the quick and easy Spicy Smothered Bacon Cabbage recipe in the video below!
Table of Contents
Corned Beef and Cabbage Slow Cooker Recipes
Guinness Glazed Slow Cooker Corned Beef This slow cooker corned beef recipe is made with the most famous of Irish beers for a unique flavor that you'll crave year after year.
By combining pickling spices, garlic mustard, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce, you'll develop a complex and exciting flavor that you'll be proud to show off.
Your family will be running to the table with watering mouths this St. Patrick's Day when they smell the amazing aroma cultivating in the kitchen. Make St. Patrick's Day (or any day) a special one with this delicious corned beef recipe.
This slow cooker corned beef and cabbage recipe for Slow Cooker Corned Beef, Cabbage, and Potatoes couldn't be easier. You simply need corned beef brisket, seasoning, red potatoes, cabbage, and water.
For a traditional-style corned beef and cabbage recipe that is packed with flavor, try this Beer-Simmered Corned Beef and Veggies recipe. This easy corned beef and cabbage with beer dish will easily become a family favorite. Corned beef cooked in beer brings out a succulent flavor you won't be able to resist.
Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls & Cabbage Casserole Recipes
If you miss stuffed cabbage recipes like Grandma used to make, this slow cooker cabbage rolls recipe might come close. This recipe for cabbage rolls includes hearty ground beef, tomatoes, green cabbage, and rice.
You can't go wrong with this cabbage casserole recipe, filled with cabbage, garlic, onions, and topped with sausages. It's a savory cabbage casserole recipe your family will ask for again.
Stuffed cabbage recipes that cook all day are the best! This easy recipe for cabbage rolls includes tomato sauce, rice, cheese, and more.
Want all of the flavors of your favorite cabbage roll casserole without the heaviness? This recipe is a lightened-up version of the meal that won't make you feel guilty after that second helping.
For more cabbage recipes and budget-friendly meal ideas, download a free copy of "Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes" Free eCookbook
Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup & More
Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Stew If you're a fan of corned beef and cabbage, this recipe will only make you enjoy it more. By putting corned beef in a stew, it becomes impossibly moist and flavorful.
For an Irish-inspired meal, look no further than this hearty stew. Carrots, cabbage, potatoes, and onions will fill you up without breaking the bank.
You'll want to make this hearty stew again and again!
This slow cooker cabbage soup is a warming slow cooker cabbage recipe made with potatoes, carrots, ham, and cabbage. Easy cabbage recipes like this one are handy on a cold night.
This simple and hearty slow cooker soup is a delicious way to use cabbage. Ground beef, diced tomatoes, rice, and cabbage give this soup the taste of cabbage rolls, but in deconstructed form.
Cabbage comes in the form of sauerkraut in this unique recipe. Tomatoes, potatoes, and onions make this a hearty and savory soup.
Among cabbage side dish recipes, this cabbage and potato slow cooker recipe is one of the best meatless cabbage recipes. Serve it up with any main dish.
Featured Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipe
Best Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Soup: In case you haven't heard, slow cooker cabbage rolls are just about the best thing around. The next best thing is this tasty vegetable beef soup recipe for Best Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Soup. All the goodness you know and love about stuffed cabbage rolls, deconstructed and thrown into a slow-cooked soup? You can't go wrong with this super easy and delicious recipe. Serve this hearty, tomato-based ground beef, cabbage, and long grain rice soup for dinner and it's sure to become one of your family's favorite new slow cooker recipes with cabbage.
How to Cook Cabbage in a Slow Cooker
- Remove the outer leaves. These leaves are usually tough and won’t taste great even when they are cooked.
- Rinse the cabbage. Wash the outside of the head of cabbage under running water.
- Cut the head into quarters. It’s not necessary, but if you would like to rinse the inside of the cabbage, this is the best time to do it.
- Remove the core. Using a sharp knife, cut out the core from each wedge. It is too tough to eat and can have a bitter taste.
- Cut or shred the cabbage. The cabbage can be shredded into thin strips, cut into larger chunks, or even kept as wedges. It just depends on your preference and recipe.
- Add broth and seasonings. Once you’ve added the cabbage to the slow cooker, add in the broth of your choice (vegetable or chicken). Salt, pepper, garlic, and onions are also great for seasoning cabbage.
- Cooking time depends on preference. If you like softer cooked cabbage, cook it on low for about 10 hours or high for 6 hours. If you prefer cabbage that is lightly cooked, cook it on low for 5 hours or high for about 2 1/2 hours.
For even more slow cooker St. Patrick's Day recipes, check out St. Patrick's Day Food: 25 Slow Cooker St. Patrick's Day Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
This homemade Mexican chili Verde recipe had just 5 ingredients! Sear chunks of pork butt and then simmer in tomatillo salsa and broth… Continue reading: "Chili Verde Recipe (stovetop & Slow Cooker)"
- Best of 2021: 50 Slow Cooker Recipes You Loved This Year
- 12 Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes We Love
- Three Ingredient Blackberry Jam
- 14 Easy Slow Cooker Meals for College Students
- 42 Campbell's Slow Cooker Recipes
- Raising Bread in Your Slow Cooker
- 23 Christmas Dinner Recipes Free eCookbook
- 45+ Slow Cooker Church Potluck Recipes
- Elf on the Shelf Slow Cooker Bubble Bath
- Salisbury Steak and Mashed Potatoes
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook