St. Patrick's Day Food: 25 Slow Cooker St. Patrick's Day Recipes
These Irish-inspired slow cooker recipes are the perfect way to celebrate St. Paddy's Day!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Make your St. Patrick's Day meal using your slow cooker with our awesome collection, St. Patrick's Day Food: 25 Slow Cooker St. Patrick's Day Recipes.
Below, you'll find corned beef and cabbage recipes, and other tasty dishes to complement the meal. Learn how to make Drunken Potato Cheddar Soup using beer, fun and festive Slow Cooker Irish Cream Dream, and more. Plus, find a variety of ways to make slow cooker corned beef and cabbage, for that fall-off-the-bone goodness you won't get from an oven or stovetop.
Make your St. Patrick's Day meal one that everyone will love with these Irish-inspired recipes for your slow cooker. While you'll never go wrong with a good corned beef and cabbage recipe, below you'll find side dishes, stews and desserts that will also satisfy everyone at your table. Enjoy!
BONUS! Is it really a St. Patrick's Day meal without plenty of delicious potato dishes? Check out the bonus video below to learn how to make some truly delicious holiday scalloped potatoes!
Table of Contents
Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipes
For easy slow cooker corned beef and cabbage recipes for your St. Paddy's day feast, look no further.
The corned beef and cabbage recipes we've compiled below will last you all year round should you like to partake in Irish-style recipes long after March 17th has come and gone.
These recipes for corned beef and cabbage are a combination of unique and classic, and all of them can be prepared right in your slow cooker.
- Dijon Corned Beef in the Slow Cooker
Brown sugar, honey, and dijon mustard are the perfect complement to this simple and savory corned beef.
- All Day Corned Beef and Cabbage
This all-day recipe is a complete meal since it's also made with cabbage and potatoes!
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef Dinner
For a simple corned beef recipe that couldn't be easier to make, look no further than this hearty slow cooker meal.
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef, Cabbage, and Potatoes
Corned beef cooks with whole red potatoes in this easy slow cooker meal, with the cabbage being added at the end.
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef And Cabbage For Four
Apple juice adds unexpectedly delicious flavor to this recipe, but it can also be substituted with water.
- Guinness Glazed Slow Cooker Corned Beef
Guinness adds distinctly Irish flair to this flavorful slow cooker recipe. A homemade brown sugar glaze sets it apart from the crowd.
- Traditional Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
Beer gives this dish a rich flavor, and the use of pearl onions means you don't have to cut up any onions!
- Lucky Corned Beef and Cabbage with Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
- Mouthwatering Slow Cooked Corned Beef and Cabbage
Apple cider vinegar and beef stock give this Campbell's recipe its wonderful flavor.
For more delicious corned beef and cabbage recipes you can make in your slow cooker, check out our festive collection, 13 Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipes
Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes for St. Paddy's
Another wildly popular side dish for St. Patrick's day (and all year round, really), is potatoes, and we've got them for you in abundance below.
Whether they're combined with sausage, cabbage, or just steamed on their own, these slow-cooked sides for St. Patrick's day are sure to take your feast up a notch.
- Roasted Cabbage and Potatoes
If you like garlic, you'll love this recipe because it uses an entire head of garlic cloves!
- Creamy Red Potatoes
Cream cheese and ranch dressing mix create this decadently delicious potato side dish.
- Garlic and Parmesan Slow Cooker Potatoes
Since this recipe uses baby Dutch yellow potatoes, you don't even have to peel them to make this side dish.
- Slow Cooker Irish Potatoes Recipe
This simple recipe for buttered potatoes gets its flavor from lemon juice and a few dried herbs.
- Sausage Steam Pot with Potatoes and Cabbage
For a fun alternative to corned beef and cabbage, try this recipe. Plus, it also includes directions to bake it in the oven.
Cabbage is also found in a lot of Irish meals. For recipe inspiration, check out our collection of Easy Cabbage Recipes: 12 Great Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes
St. Patrick's Day Recipes Using Beer
Have you ever tried cooking with beer? It can really take the flavor of your meal up a level.
Whether you add it to a stew, soup, pot roast or even bread, there's nothing quite like it. If you haven't tried it before, St. Patrick's Day is the perfect excuse.
As if you needed another reason to buy beer...Slow Cooker Steak and Ale Cheese Soup, anyone?
- Slow Cooker Roast Beef and Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Slow cooker beef accompanies creamy garlic mashed potatoes in this wonderfully hearty recipe.
- Slow Cooker Steak and Ale Cheese Soup
This cheesy and hearty soup is a pub classic that gets its richness from Cheddar cheese and cream.
- Beer and Potatoes Pot Roast
If you're in the mood for a classic meat and potatoes dish, you can't go wrong with this recipe.
- Slow Cooker Steak and Guinness Pie
Puff pastry is served alongside this hearty and satisfying Guinness beef stew.
- Drunken Potato Cheddar Soup
Cheesy potato soup gets an upgrade with the addition of beer in this satisfying slow cooker recipe.
- Slow Cooker Cheddar Ale Bread with Dill
Slow cooker bread has never been easier to make! This savory slow cooker bread is the perfect addition to any meal.
Beer works so well in beef recipes because it keeps the meat tender while adding a ton of flavor. For more delicious beef recipes, check out our collection of 8 Delicious Slow Cooker Beef Main Dish Recipes
Easy St. Patrick's Day Drink and Dessert Recipes
Now that you've stuffed yourself full of delicious savory dishes, we hope you've saved room for dessert!
These delightful St. Patrick's day-inspired dessert recipes will make you feel like you've found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
From a slow cooker coffee drink made with Bailey's Irish Cream to a minty chocolate cake, you're in luck, these St. Patrick's Day desserts are sure to please!
- Limealicious Key Lime Cake
Green desserts are always a good idea for St. Paddy's Day, and this refreshing lime cake is sure to steal the show.
- Slow Cooker Irish Cream Dream
Coffee and Irish cream create this decadent slow cooker drink. It's especially delicious during chilly weather!
- Raisin Cinnamon Bread Pudding
An old-fashioned dessert like bread pudding is always a good idea, especially when it's served with vanilla ice cream.
- Irish Cream Brownies with Heath
The addition of Irish cream and toffee pieces make these homemade brownies even more special.
- Mint Chocolate Bubble Cake
Mint and chocolate are a common dessert combination, but it is especially festive on St. Patrick's Day!
Bread pudding is a traditional Irish dessert that's a great St. Patrick's Day dessert. See some of our favorite recipes in this collection of 20 Slow Cooker Bread Pudding Recipes
What recipe will you make for St. Patrick's Day this year? Let us know in the comments below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- "Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes" Free eCookbook
- 21 of Grandma's Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- Best of 2020: 50 Slow Cooker Recipes You Loved This Year
- 12 Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes We Love
- 25 Slow Cooker St. Patrick's Day Recipes
- Salisbury Steak and Mashed Potatoes
- 19 Recipes for Slow Cooker Jam Making
- 42 Campbell's Slow Cooker Recipes
- 14 Easy Strawberry Recipes
- 14 Easy Slow Cooker Meals for College Students
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Bread With Garlic And Parmesan
- Delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Runza Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburgers
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
- Chewy Granola In The Slow Cooker
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook