13 Fabulous Sweet and Savory Fondue Recipes, Plus 7 More Party Food Ideas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Plan the ultimate party or get-together with our fun and tasty collection of 13 Fabulous Sweet and Savory Fondue Recipes, Plus 7 More Party Food Ideas. Our easy party food ideas include simple fondue recipes, along with more great appetizers. Whether you want to channel the 1960s and 1970s with a good, ol' fashioned fondue party, or you want to mix it up with fondues and other tasty delights, our fun party ideas are handy for any occasion. Inside our collection, you'll find some of our best party appetizers and recipes, include delicious fondues and fun finger food ideas.
Below, you'll find sweet and savory fondue recipes, including cheese fondue recipes, fondue dessert recipes, and more. While we have some decadent chocolate fondue recipes below, also be sure to check out our whimsical, dessert fondue variations with recipes for peanut butter caramel fondue, cinnamon roll fondue, and even rocky road fondue.
Vary up your spread with some fun and easy finger food ideas, such as our recipes for pulled pork egg rolls, Hawaiian wonton tacos, stuffed mushrooms, and more. Your guests will keep coming back for more with these fun party ideas!
13 Fabulous Sweet and Savory Fondue Recipes, Plus 7 More Party Food Ideas
Table of Contents:
- Slow Cooker Cheddar Cheese Fondue - Slow Cooker Cheddar Cheese Fondue is one of those easy appetizer recipes that is super easy to make in your slow cooker, but will taste impressive! Made with white cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce and chives, it's a savory dish great for dipping.
- Seafood Fondue - If you love seafood and fondue, we have the seafood fondue recipe for you! Lobster, shrimp, crab meat and scallops make up this seafood medley and combine to form a taste seafood enthusiasts will absolutely love.
- Beer Cheese Fondue - Beer Cheese Fondue is one of those slow cooker appetizer recipes that can be served at a party or just for fun. Made with onion, garlic, two types of cheese and beer, this rich fondue is a creamy treat.
- Slow Cooker Pizza Fondue - Slow Cooker Pizza Fondue is one of the most delicious Italian-inspired party appetizer recipes, made with ground beef, Italian spices, cheese and pizza sauce.
- Fondue Voodoo (shown above) - Fondue Voodoo is one of the tastiest slow cooker appetizer recipes for cheese fondue--your guests will thinks it's made with magic! Made with apple cider, garlic, brandy, two types of cheese and curry powder, it's a gooey delight!
For more tasty treats to make in your slow cooker, download our free eCookbook, "Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes: 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix."
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Dessert Dip (shown above) - While many dessert fondues merely included chocolate, this slow cooker chocolate fondue recipe also incorporates cherry pie filling and cream. You'll swear you're eating a cherry cordial when sampling this decadent slow cooker chocolate fondue!
- Milk Chocolate Fondue - Three types of chocolate are combined with evaporated milk and powdered sugar in the slow cooker to make this elegant dessert. In only 45 minutes, you will have more than enough fondue to share with your sweetie or with a whole dinner party.
- Sweet Homemade Cinnamon Roll Dip - This Sweet Homemade Cinnamon Roll Dip is the perfect dipping sauce for your favorite breakfast pastry. Fondue-like cinnamon roll icing is perfect for dunking bite-sized rolls. This is the easiest dip you'll ever make!
- Caramel Rum Fondue - A recipe that includes caramels, whipping cream, marshmallows and rum sounds like the perfect guilty pleasure recipe. This caramel rum fondue makes an excellent dipping, drizzling or dunking sauce that is perfect for a party or a romantic night in.
- Slow Cooker Rocky Road Chocolate Fondue - It's made with chocolate-almond candy bars, mini marshmallows, milk and heavy whipping cream. This chocolate dip is a decadent and rich treat.
- Peanut Butter Caramel Fondue - Peanut Butter Caramel Fondue combines to amazing flavors into one decadent slow cooker dessert recipe. Dip anything in this sweet sauce and it's bound to taste wonderful!
- Slow Cooker Melted Chocolate: Drizzling, Dipping, and Candy Making - You can use this guide for fondue, dips, candy making, cookie dipping and more. This guide offers tips on how to melt chocolate chips and other baking chips in a slow cooker and maintain the right consistency for use.
- Chocolate Nutty Fondue - This slow cooker dessert recipe sounds simply amazing. Chocolate, nuts and a slow cooker, what could beat that? You can dip just about anything in this chocolate fondue concoction, strawberries, oranges, bananas, the possibilities are endless.
For even more slow cooker appetizer recipes, sample our collection, "12 Top Rated Appetizer Recipes For Your Slow Cooker + Copycat P.F. Chang's Lettuce Wraps."
- Caramelized Onions and Cranberry Toasts - All your guests will beg for this caramelized onion recipe. The tart cranberries mixed with the kick of your favorite balsamic vinegar and brown sugar give this appetizer a complex and addictive flavor. And, the cream cheese on these caramelized onion tartlets balance the rich flavors.
- Hawaiian BBQ Pork Wonton Tacos (shown above) - The tacos are packed with smoked pork, broccoli slaw and cilantro, and then topped with a sweet and tangy sauce.The wontons are flawlessly crisped, and provide the perfect vessel for the ingredients to sit in. These easy party appetizers are sure to become a crowd favorite.
- Slow Cooker Glazed Bacon Wrapped Sausage Bites - These easy bacon-sausage bites only take 15 minutes to prepare, and then you can leave them to cook in your crock, while you finish other preparations for your guests.
- Slow Cooker Party Meatballs - Just add grape jelly and your favorite brand of barbecue sauce to the frozen meatballs and let them cook! What could be easier than three-ingredient meatballs?
- Slow Cooker Crazy Nachos - As the name suggests, it's crazy that you can make nachos in your slow cooker--but they taste great! Try this slow cooker nacho recipe for Slow Cooker Crazy Nachos. This slow cooker nacho recipe won't disappoint, made with chicken, salsa, cheese, beans, and more.
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Mushrooms - For an elegant slow cooker dish, try Slow Cooker Stuffed Mushrooms. Delicious mushroom caps are stuffed with a savory filling made from a combination of sausage, bread crumbs, cheese, and herbs.
- Baked Pulled Pork Egg Rolls - This delicious, homemade egg roll recipe incorporates a pulled pork slow cooker recipe with the perfect seasoning to fill these tasty rolls! Serve up these homemade egg rolls at your next party, or include them in a Chinese-food-themed dinner night.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
"Living in a 100-year-old farmhouse, we feel every little change in the weather. We hear the pitter patter of rain on our tin roof, we… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole"
- Must-Make Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Hamburger Cheese Dip
- Easy Tropical Party Meatballs
- 10 Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Wings Recipes
- World's Easiest Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Bbq Chicken Wings
- Slow Cooker Spicy Sausage Dip
- Copycat Slow Cooker Raspberry Chipotle Little Smokies
- Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Bbq Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Creamy Onion Dip
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook