23 Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes
Slow cooker ground beef recipes are budget-friendly and perfect for any occasion!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Learn how to make easy ground beef slow cooker recipes for weeknight dinners, lunches, and more with this collection of 23 Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes. This tasty collection includes ground beef casserole recipes, ground beef soup recipes, meatloaf recipes, and more. Ground beef recipes are budget-friendly and versatile, not to mention hearty.
Whether you're looking to make a casual dinner for your family or maybe even a larger meal for a crowd or potluck, ground beef is a great protein to incorporate. From cheesy, ground beef and tater tot casseroles, to delicious beef enchilada recipes, recipes with ground beef have something for every taste. So beef up your cooking repertoire with these easy slow cooker ideas! Make them for a weeknight meal or a casual dinner setting. Every one of these recipes is a winner for sure!
BONUS! You can't leave out a ground beef recipe classic...meatloaf! Check out the video below to see how you can make Better Than Cracker Barrel's Meatloaf!
Table of Contents
Slow Cooker Ground Beef Soup and More
If you're seeking hearty, ground beef slow cooker recipes for soup, stew or chili, look no further!
The delicious ground beef soup recipes below are just what you need to make dinner something to look forward to. Plus, when you make these meals using only your slow cooker, the kitchen clean up becomes a breeze. Satisfy your stomach and your taste buds with these fantastic ground beef slow cooker dishes.
Whether you're craving a cozy bowl of soup on a chilly day or you're searching for the perfect game day chili recipe like this Slow Cooker Beef Short Rib Chili, these slow cooker ideas will fit the bill. Tortilla soup, ground beef chowder, cheeseburger soup, and more can be found below.
- All-Day Tortilla Soup
Taco seasoning and a Serrano pepper add the perfect amount of zest to this tasty soup. Serve each bowl with some pan-fried flour tortilla strips for a wonderful meal!
- Easy And Tangy BBQ Meatballs
This recipe uses frozen meatballs and adds pineapple chunks, bell pepper, and barbecue sauce. Enjoy these meatballs on a bed of cooked rice for a complete meal.
- Slow Cooker Hamburger Soup
If you're craving a ground beef soup, but you're not in the mood for chili, this is a great recipe to try. A rich tomato broth, carrots, and celery, are just some of the tasty ingredients in this soup.
- Country Beef Chowder
The only ingredient more satisfying than ground beef is potatoes, and this recipe uses both! This veggie-loaded chowder would be great alongside some freshly baked bread.
- Tasty Tater Tot Cheeseburger Soup
This hearty cheeseburger soup is sure to satisfy your burger craving. Tater tots, canned cheese soup, and Velveeta make this soup the ultimate comfort food.
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup
If you love stuffed peppers but don't have time for all the steps, this is the perfect alternative. This soup tastes just like a stuffed pepper! Plus, you don't even have to precook the rice.
Love these slow cooker beef recipes? Then get your free eCookbook copy of, "Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes" Free eCookbook
Ground Beef Casserole Recipes and Other Main Dishes
Ground beef is an ideal choice for main dishes because it is substantial enough to keep you full for hours and there is so much you can do in terms of creating various flavor combinations.
Whether you're craving something zesty like a Mexican-style casserole, or maybe some traditional and comforting meatloaf, ground beef is there for you. We've included recipes for stuffed cabbage, spaghetti and meatballs, cheeseburger casserole, as well as these Stuffed Slow Cooker Bell Peppers. These recipes will be a hit.
These ground beef casseroles and other main dishes will make the hunt for the perfect dinner recipe a no-brainer.
- Slow Cooker Classic Meatloaf
This is possibly the easiet meatloaf recipe you'll ever make because you only need four ingredients! Potato pancake mix and onion soup mix hold everything together while adding amazing flavor.
- Busy Bee Slow Cooker Enchilada Pie
This layered enchilada casserole as simple as browning ground beef and adding some spices and canned vegetables. Then, simply layer the filling with the tortillas and let it cook in the slow cooker!
- Grandma Meme's Stuffed Cabbage
A ground beef and rice filling is rolled inside steamed cabbage leaves before they are cooked in the slow cooker. If you've always wanted to try making cababge rolls, this slow cooker version is the way to go.
- Super Cheesy Enchilada Stack Casserole
This enchilada recipe is so cheesy and flavorful that everyone is sure to like it. Top each slice with avocado, tomatoes, and cilantro for a delicious meal.
- Cheesy Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipe
Sometimes, nothing hits the spot like a beef and pasta dish. The savory tomato beef mixture cooks in the slow cooker to deepen the flavors and cooked pasta is stirred in just before it's served.
- Spaghetti Sauce with Giant Meatballs
This ground beef recipe features homemade meatballs and homemade pasta sauce! Browning the meatballs in a skillet gives them wonderful flavor and texture.
- Slow Cooker Macaroni And Beef
For a truly comforting meal, turn to Slow Cooker Macaroni And Beef. Bacon and ground beef flavor this tomato-based macaroni dish. This recipe is sometimes known as American Chop Suey!
- All Day Cheeseburger Casserole
This guilt-free casserole can be made with either ground beef or turkey and even includes cauliflower, which makes it secretly healthy. The whole family will love this recipe!
Looking for more slow cooker recipes with ground beef? Then, get your free eCookbook copy of "17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics" Free eCookbook
Slow Cooker Hamburger Recipes
Every now and then, we just need a great hamburger, but we'll bet you've never thought to make one using your slow cooker. From these So Easy Sloppy Joes with Homemade Sauce to bacon cheeseburgers, the slow cooker hamburger recipes below are sure to satisfy your craving for the all-American classic.
It may not be the only way you choose to cook burgers, but it's sure to be one of the best ways. These hamburger slow cooker recipes are perfect for everything from potlucks to weeknight dinners at home and everything in between.
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Sandwiches
These cheesy sandwiches are a great way to feed a crowd because you don't have to worry about forming individual patties. Use pretzel buns for an unbelieveably delicious sandwich!
- The Perfect Slow Cooker Hamburger
Believe it or not - you can make burgers in the slow cooker with the help of tin foil! This recipe is a great alternative to using the grill.
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Hamburger Hash
This easy recipe tastes like a cheeseburger, but comes in the convenient form of a casserole. Potatoes, cream of mushroom soup, and of course plenty of cheese are just a few of the budget-friendly ingredients in this recipe.
- The Easiest Coney Dogs... Ever
If you're looking for a way to feed a crowd at a party, this is a great recipe to try. The coney dog sauce also freezes really well so leftovers can be frozen or you could even make it ahead of time.
- 6-Ingredient Bacon Cheeseburgers
Bacon bits and worcestershire sauce make these bacon cheeseburgers taste incredible. The burgers are "grilled" in the slow cooker thanks to the clever use of tin foil.
- Slow Cooker White Trash Sliders
Ground beef and pork and Velveeta create these tasty sliders. This recipe would make great party food or a fun family dinner.
Featured Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipe
Just because we know you love them, we whipped up a batch of delicious, Slow Cooker Party Meatballs in our Test Kitchen.
Tried and true, this simple slow cooker recipe is sure to impress and delight at parties, potlucks and game days.
All you need is a tray and some toothpicks and these bite-sized appetizers are ready for serving.
Tips for Making Slow Cooker Recipes with Ground Beef
- Always use lean ground beef. Even though the meat will be cooked and drained before you add it to the slow cooker recipe, it could still be greasy. Plus, using lean beef is healthier and you won’t have as much grease to drain off. Look for a meat-to-fat ratio of 90/10 or 95/5. For more information on ground beef, check out this guide from our friends at AllFreeCasseroleRecipes: Ground Beef Guide: How to Buy, Store, and Cook Beef.
- Season your ground beef when you cook it. Even though you will add the cooked meat to a slow cooker recipe, seasoning the beef with a little salt and pepper will result in a dish that is more flavorful when it’s finished.
- Break apart the beef into small pieces. No one wants to bite into a huge chunk of ground beef in the middle of a casserole. Make sure to break up the beef into small, bite-sized pieces while you’re browning it.
- Don’t let the cooked meat sit in its own grease. Not only will this increase the fat content, it can also give your meat an odd, oily flavor. Be sure to drain the beef right after it is done cooking!
- Use your slow cooker to pre-cook big batch of ground beef. If you love prepping meals ahead of time, then this is a good way to precook a large amount of meat to use in various recipes. Learn how in this tutorial from Momables.com!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Slow Cooker Cashew Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
Slow Cooker Texas Style Beef Brisket
Slow Cooker Beef Drunken Noodles
3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Old Fashioned 1950s Salisbury Steak
Elegant and Easy Beef Stroganoff
Slow Cooker Italian Beef
Slow Cooker Beef and Lentil BBQ Sloppy Joes
11 Slow Cooker Meatloaf Recipes
German Style Stuffed Beef Rolls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Slow Cooker Spicy Honey Lime Chicken
- Leftover Ham & Shredded Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Vegan Tomato Cream Sauce
- Slow Cooker Sag Aloo
- Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches
- 4-Ingredient Grape Jelly Crockpot Meatballs
- Perfect Easy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Banana Bread
- Slow Cooker French Toast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook