Creamy Beef Stroganoff
What makes this Creamy Beef Stroganoff recipe easy is that it only has two steps. Plus, it's an all-day recipe. You can throw the ingredients in the slow cooker and walk away. You'll love the simplicity of this slow cooker beef stroganoff. Cream of mushroom soup gives this dish its texture. The soup combines with garlic, onions and Worcestershire sauce, which makes a great flavor. Serve your beef stroganoff recipe over a bed of noodles. Top it with parsley if you would like.
Ingredient Note: Browning the beef in a skillet before adding it to the slow cooker will add more overall flavor and color to the dish.
Preparation Time20 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH5 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW9 hr
Cooking Vessel Size6-quart slow cooker
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced white mushrooms (about 3 cups)
- 3 medium onions, coarsely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless beef bottom round steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (12-ounce) package medium egg noodles (about 7 cups), cooked and drained
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Stir the soup, water, Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms, onions, garlic and black pepper in a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and stir to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the beef is fork-tender. Stir the sour cream in the cooker. Serve the beef mixture with the noodles. Sprinkle with the parsley, if desired.