Slow Cooker Beef Tips and Gravy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
An easy and economical Beef Tips and Gravy recipe cooked in the slow cooker. Serve this easy beef recipe over rice or noodles for a filling and comforting meal the whole family can enjoy. With only 5 minutes of prep time, this recipe is a no-brainer for a busy week night. And the meat can be left all day on LOW in your slow cooker to get nice and tender. Your family will absolutely love this dish, which could certainly end up in your monthly meal plan.
Preparation Time5 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr
- 2 pounds beef chuck roast, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 packet dry beefy Onion Soup mix
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Beef Consume
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
Have you made this? Tell us about it in the comments below!
Up Next: Even More Family Recipe Favorites
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Beef on Rice
- Easiest Ever Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
- Ultimate Slow-Cooked Pot Roast
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Short Ribs with Cheesy Cream Sauce
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Hamburger Hash
- Slow Cooker Homemade Beef Stew
- Creamy Beef Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon
- All Day German Pot Roast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook