11 Fruit-tastic Slow Cooker Cobbler Recipes, Plus Bonus Blueberry Buckle
By: Editors of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Fruit cobbler recipes are great for maximizing seasonal fruits! The editors of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes have rounded up their best 11 Fruit-tastic Slow Cooker Cobbler Recipes for you take advantage of all the lovely fruits in season. Whether you're looking for a homemade fresh peach cobbler recipe, a blueberry-blackberry cobbler recipe, a slow cooker cherry cobbler recipe or a slow cooker apple cobbler recipe, you'll love this list of 11 great fruit cobbler recipes.
- Cobbler with Fresh Peaches - Cobbler with Fresh Peaches is an unbelievable homemade fresh peach cobbler recipe, made with all natural ingredients. If you want a truly home-cooked slow cooker dessert recipe, this is the one to try!
- Easy Chocolate Covered Cherry Cobbler - Easy Chocolate Covered Cherry Cobbler is no ordinary cherry cobbler recipe, but it sure is easy! Made with just three simple ingredients and a lot of chocolate love, you'll adore this creative cobbler!
- Healthier Crisp Apple Cobbler - Healthier Crisp Apple Cobbler is a light and easy slow cooker cobbler recipe, made with light coconut milk, low-sugar cereal, honey, brown sugar, apples and other wholesome ingredients.
- Just Peachy Slow Cooker Cobbler - For an authentic peach cobbler recipe, try Just Peachy Slow Cooker Cobbler, made with fresh peaches, oats, baking mix, and other delectable ingredients.
- Two-Hour Berry Cobbler - Two-Hour Berry Cobbler is an amazing blueberry, blackberry and raspberry cobbler recipe that is made with aromatic ingredients, such as cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Pineapple Cobbler - Looking for the best fruit cobbler recipe? Try this unusual slow cooker dessert recipe for Pineapple Cobbler, made with delicious pineapple chunks.
- Slow Cooker Blackberry Cobbler - If you're looking for an easy, yet delicious slow cooker cobbler recipe, you'll love this Slow Cooker Blackberry Cobbler. made with just a few simple ingredients such as fresh blackberries, lemon juice, sugar, and cake mix.
- Three-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cherry Cobbler - For dessert, why not try an easy slow cooker cherry cobbler? It's a great fruit dish that will warm you up and impress your guests. It would make a great dessert for holiday dinners.
- Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler - Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler is a simple and delicious slow cooker dessert recipe perfect for peach lovers!
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Cobbler - Pie and cobbler fans will adore this slow cooker dessert recipe for Slow Cooker Strawberry Cobbler, made with strawberries and homemade biscuit topping.
- White Chocolate And Mixed Berry Cobbler - White Chocolate And Mixed Berry Cobbler is a creative take on the expected berries cobbler recipe, incorporating sweet, white chocolate chips and yellow butter cake mix. It's a berry delight!
Love these slow cooker fruit recipes? Take a look at "13 Peach Recipes for Summer: Peach Chicken Recipes, Peach Pork Recipes, Peach Cobbler Recipes and More" to find more peach-inspired recipes.
Bonus Blueberry Buckle & More Slow Cooker Cobbler Recipes:
Slow Cooker Bluberry Buckle - This delightful blueberry cobbler includes blueberries, plain yogurt, cinammon, sugar, and other simple ingredients. Try this traditional cobbler recipe in your slow cooker for a tasty treat.
Slow Cooker Cake Mix Apple Cobbler - This is the trifecta of awesome dessert recipes. It's a slow cooker dessert that's also prepared using cake mix, making it the ultimate effortless treat. This easy cobbler recipe is also filled to the brim with wonderful apple flavor, completing the delicious dessert trifecta.
Berry Cobbler for Eight - One of the best fruit cobbler recipes you can make when you're having guests over--or, if you want leftovers! This slow cooker cobbler recipe incorporates a fruit mixture of strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries, for a rich and beautiful color on your plate, and a harmonious blend of fruit flavors in your mouth.
Cake Mix Peach Cobbler - Cake Mix Peach Cobbler is a delicious homemade fresh peach cobbler recipe that couldn't be easier to prepare! This slow cooker cobbler recipe only requires 3 ingredients, including fresh peaches, white cake mix, and butter.
For more slow cooker cobblers, check out our collection, "18 Easy Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes for Summer + Slow Cooker S'mores."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Slow Cooker Creme Brulee Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- World's Best Banana Bread
- Slow Cooker Caramel Popcorn Snack Mix
- Slow Cooker Caramel S'more Fondue
- Perfectly Rich Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Never-Get-Dumped Slow Cooker Cherry Cake
- Easy Slow Cooker Pecan Pie
- 3-Ingredient Cherry Dump Cake
- 16 To-Die-For Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Tequila Lime Chicken
- Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle BBQ Chicken
- Lazy Chicken and Potatoes
- Emile Henry Soup Pot
- The Best Meatballs Recipes: 23 Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipes
- Slow Cooker California Chicken Bowls
- Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Chicken Tenders
- Slow Cooker Blueberry BBQ Meatballs
- Four Ingredient BBQ Ribs
- Easiest Slow Cooker Verde Chicken Tacos