We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
With our collection of Christmas slow cooker cookie recipes, you'll have a leg up when putting together sweets for your cookie exchange or holiday party. These easy Christmas cookie recipes will bring cheer to any festive spread. Whether you're in the mood for chocolate, peanut butter, caramel, or something tart and fruity, these quick and easy Christmas cookies are sure to be a hit.
Hosting a party can be stressful, especially when it comes to desserts. Take some of the stress out of the equation, and use your slow cooker to create some delicious Christmas cookies. Cookies and cookie bars are sure to be a hit with your friends and family, and as a bonus, they make deliciously easy gifts. What could be better?
Below you'll find recipes for so many easy Christmas cookie recipes, you won't have trouble picking more than a few that make your mouth water. Magic cookie bars are a favorite for many, and we've got a recipe for butter toffee "crack" cookies that you won't be able to resist. These holiday cookie recipes may even inspire you with ideas for any Christmas cookie exchange parties you attend during the season. One of our most sought after cookie recipes, Slow Cooker Copy Cat Girl Scout Thin Mints, will be absolutely irresistible to anyone who takes a bite out of one. We are excited to share our vast collection of cookie recipes. We're certain that some of these recipes will resonate with your family each holiday season.
14 Holiday Cookie Recipes
Table of Contents
For even more ideas for Christmas and holiday-inspired recipes, check out our free eCookbook: Christmas Dinner Recipes: 18 Holiday Slow Cooker Meals and Ideas
Let's be honest -- we all know a few die hard chocolate fans. These are the slow cooker dessert recipes for Christimas that will earn you a place in their hearts all the way through the holidays. Whether you favor the ooey gooey chocolate classics, like our Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars recipe (pictured), or a version topped with more chocolate chip-decandence than you'll know what to do with, like our Perfectly Rich Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars, there's enough chocolately goodness to go around.
Say hello to sweet golden caramel with these delicious caramel cookie bars recipes for the slow cooker. When you think about classic Christmas cookie recipes, chocolate often steals the show, but thanks to these sweet treats, you'll have a few great cookie bar recipes with caramel to choose from this holiday season. Try our to-die-for Slow Cooker Salted Caramel Cookie Bars (pictured), and see just how heavenly this sweet and salty combination can be.
Looking for even more slow cooker dessert recipes for Christmas? Check out: Christmas Dessert Recipes: 25 Sensational Slow Cooking Dessert Recipes. Find what speaks to your sweet tooth.
Another nontraditional Christmas cookie recipe that will have your guests rockin' around the Christmas tree this season are these fantastic slow cooker peanut butter cookie recipes. Make our Slow Cooker White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Bars (pictured) for your family, and watch the joy spread over thier faces, as they open presents on Christmas morning. Holiday cookie baking will take on a whole new meaning with our no-bake style peanut butter cookies, but we're sure you won't hear any complaints!
If you need a slow cooker Christmas cookie recipe to give you a quick break from the richness of chocolate, peanut butter and caramel recipes, our Sweet and Sunny Lemon Cookie Bars will give your palate a fresh and tart release. Then again, if the holidays are your time to indulge yourself in nothing but decadent desserts, make sure to treat yourself to our Slow Cooker Seven Layer Magic Bars (recipe below). Deck the halls with delicous cookie bars recipes for Christmas that come in all shapes and sizes!
Read NextCake Mix Peach Cobbler
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
You just have to try the World's Best Split Pea Soup with Bacon Bits. This split pea soup recipe is better than any of the split pea… Continue reading: "World's Best Split Pea Soup with Bacon Bits"
- Cake Mix Peach Cobbler
- 3-Ingredient Cherry Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Souffle
- Slow Cooker Caramel Popcorn Snack Mix
- Fudgy Slow Cooker Reese's Spoon Cake
- Fudgy Slow Cooked Brownies
- Apple Pie Coffee Cake
- Slow Cooker Caramel S'more Fondue
- Easy 4-Ingredient Caramel Apples
- Slow Cooker Dreamy Hazelnut Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Syracuse Salt Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken
- Delicious Instant Pot Meatballs Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Tenderloin
- Beef Barbacoa
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork With Apricot Preserves
- Easy Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook