This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Apple Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Apple Cake- An easy cake loaded with sweet apples and made right in your slow cooker! Serve it warm for a perfect fall dessert. INGREDIENTS NEEDED: Yellow cake mix Apple pie filling Ground cinnamon Brown sugar Eggs Plain Greek yogurt Oil Milk Cake Mix: Vanilla, yellow, white or any similar variety will work for these. Stick with a standard size box ( 15-18 oz) and you will be good. Oil: A neutral tasting oil (canola/vegetable/sunflower) work best for this cake. Plain Greek Yogurt: If desired, you can replace this with sour cream"
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Cooking Vessel SizeSlow Cooker
Read NextEasy 4-Ingredient Caramel Apples
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy 4-Ingredient Caramel Apples
- Slow Cooker Caramel Popcorn Snack Mix
- 3-Ingredient Cherry Dump Cake
- 16 Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes
- Slow Cooker Lemon Squares
- Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate Brownies
- 14 Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake
- Chocolate Cappuccino Bread Pudding
- 19 Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes: Sweets for all Occasions
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook