Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls are the easiest way to make buttery, cinnamon sugar breakfast rolls. Get gooey, delicious homemade rolls in half the time! Whether you bake them from scratch or pick them up from a bakery, Cinnamon Rolls are one of the best Breakfast Recipes to feed a crowd during the holidays. Christmas morning can be so busy between opening presents, finding batteries for new toys, and pouring over assembly instructions, and sometimes you just need a break from cooking. But you still want to treat your family and guests with an extra special brunch."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Limealicious Key Lime Cake
- Slow Cooker Rice Pudding With Cooked Rice
- Betty's Slow-Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Easy 4-Ingredient Caramel Apples
- 16 Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Souffle
- 3 Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake
- Apple Pie Coffee Cake
- Slow Cooker Lemon Love Cake
- Cherry Pie
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook