Yummy Slow Cooker Desserts: 25 Slow Cooker Cake Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
If you ever wondered if it's possible to bake a cake in a slow cooker, it certainly is! Check out our collection, Yummy Slow Cooker Desserts: 25 Slow Cooker Cake Recipes, to find a wide variety of slow cooker cake recipes to try. In our collection, you'll find easy cake recipes from scratch, along with shortcut dump cake recipes, poke cake recipes, spoon cake recipes, slow cooker cake recipes with cake mix, and more. Chocolate, yellow, fruity, or pumpkin, we've got all of the slow cooker cakes you could ever dream of, and more.
Slow cooker baking is easy, and gives you a break from having to babysit your oven while your baked goods cook. Because the slow cooker has the capability to cook at a low, even temperature, your cake or bread will cook safely without burning. This is especially helpful if you need to bake and run, or if you're looking to bake a cake during the summer and don't want to heat up the kitchen. Our delicious slow cooker cakes below are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth, and will be great for so many occasions when you want a homemade cake.
Yummy Slow Cooker Desserts: 25 Slow Cooker Cake Recipes
Table of Contents:
- Slow Cooker Fruit Dump Cake (shown above)- This slow cooker cake is great any time of year. Don't be afraid to experiment with different filling flavors like apple or blueberry.
- Slow Cooker Blueberry Dump Cake - Slow Cooker Blueberry Dump Cake is one of those cake mix recipes that's perfect if you're craving an easy, fruit dessert. This slow cooker cake recipe uses yellow cake mix, blueberry pie filling, and more.
- Three Ingredient Cake Mix Cherry Dump Cake - Three Ingredient Cake Mix Cherry Dump Cake is among the easiest slow cooker cake recipes with cake mix! This easy dump cake recipe simply requires cherry pie filling, yellow cake mix and butter. Cook it on HIGH for 3 hours, and you've got a sweet dessert!
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Dump Cake - If you like chocolate strawberries, this slow cooker cake takes inspiration from the classic dessert.
- Ultimate Dump Cake - This dump cake recipe incorporates so many tasty ingredients! It incorporates lemon cake mix, along with blueberry pie filling, pineapple, pecans, and more.
- Pumpkin Dump Cake in the Slow Cooker - This slow cooker cake is one of the best of all dump cake recipes for Thanksgiving or a fall gathering.
- Slow Cooker Cherry Spoon Cake - This slow cooker cake mix recipe includes white cake mix, cherry pie filling, crushed pineapple, butter, and chopped nuts--that's it! It only takes five minutes to prepare, and then a couple of hours in your slow cooker.
- Lemon Spoon Cake - This easy slow cooker cake recipe is made with just a few simple ingredients, such as lemon juice, butter, lemon zest, and sugar.
- Gooey Chocolate Spoon Cake - This slow cooker gooey chocolate cake is easy to make, especially because it incorporates chocolate cake mix. This simple cake recipe also uses pudding mix and sour cream for a rich, moist texture. Semi-sweet chocolate chips make this cake extra decadent.
- Heirloom Carrot Spoon Cake (shown above)- Bake a carrot cake in a slow cooker with this awesome recipe, made with spice cake mix, butterscotch pudding mix, carrots, pineapple, sour cream, and more it's a truly decadent treat.
- Fudgy Slow Cooker Reese's Spoon Cake - Whether you have leftover Halloween candy, or you're just craving a decadent, chocolate-peanut-butter treat, this gooey chocolate spoon cake recipe for Fudgy Slow Cooker Reese's Spoon Cake can't be beat.
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Supreme Poke Cake (shown above)- This Slow Cooker Strawberry Supreme Poke Cake is a strawberry poke cake recipe that can't be missed! It only requires four simple ingredients, including strawberry cake mix, strawberry pudding mix, whipped topping, and chocolate syrup.
- Better than Sex Coconut Poke Cake - hen the cake is finished "baking" in your slow cooker, you'll poke holes into it and pour sweetened coconut milk on top. Frosting and shredded coconut top the cake.
- Slow Cooker Scripture Cake - Slow Cooker Scripture Cake is an old-fashioned cake recipe from scratch, catered perfectly for "baking" in your slow cooker. This easy fruit cake recipe not only tastes great, but it incorporates opportunities for Bible enrichment.
- Outrageously Good Orange Butter Cake - Ice the orange butter cake or top it with whipped cream. You can also serve it warm with ice cream.
- Slow Cooker Toffee Coffee Cake (shown above)- This slow cooker cake includes real Heath toffee bits, which makes it extra decadent and textured. You can prep this cake in no time and then let it cook for a couple of hours.
- Slow Cooker Pina Colada Lava Cake - This slow cooker dessert recipe for Slow Cooker Pina Colada Lava Cake is a decadent, tropical delight. It's packed with coconut, crushed pineapple, coconut milk and more.
- Slow Cooker Pound Cake - Slow cooker dessert recipes like this Slow Cooker Pound Cake serve as the ideal base for fruit, whipped cream, ice cream and sauces.
- Gooey and Delicious Chocolate Lava Cake (shown above)- This slow cooker chocolate lava cake recipe is simply irresistible! Bittersweet baking chocolate, heavy cream, and butter make this cake extra decadent and rich.
- Slow Cooker Birthday Cake - Celebrate a loved one's birthday, or any special occasion, with a Slow Cooker Birthday Cake. It takes a simple cake mix and transforms it into a delectable dessert.
- Chocolate Cherry Cola Cake - Combine tart cherries with sweet chocolate with this slow cooker dessert recipe for Chocolate Cherry Cola Cake. A moist treat, serve it warm, paired with ice cream and topped with maraschino cherries.
- Black Forest Cream Cheese Pound Cake - Try this recipe for Black Forest Cream Cheese Pound Cake, made with super moist chocolate cake mix, cherry pie filling, cream cheese and more.
- Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Sundae Cake - This is one of the best slow cooker cake recipes for chocolate fanatics, as the cake sits sandwiched between layers of hot fudge sauce.
- Slow Cooker Lemon Love Cake (shown above)- You can use yellow or vanilla cupcake mix, along with lemon gelatin--which gives this cake its bright, lemon flavor! This cake also incorporates a fresh lemon, as well as applesauce, to make it extra moist. Serve this delicious lemon cake recipe for any occasion. It brighten any table.
- Slow Cooker Raspberry Lemon Cake - This moist, fluffy cake is simple and elegant. It's made with yellow cake mix, instant lemon pudding, fresh raspberries, and more.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
16 Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes
Apple Pie Coffee Cake
Slow Cooker German Chocolate Spoon Cake
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bites
3 Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake
Slow Cooker Applesauce
Perfect Cheesecake Recipe
Cupcakes: Dirt & Worm Cupcakes
Slow Cooker Hot Apple Pie Dip
Slow Cooker Perfect Pumpkin Pudding Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3-Ingredient Spicy Jalapeño Queso Dip
- Simply Delish Instant Pot Whole Chicken
- Slow Cooker Homemade Applesauce
- 14 Deliciously Vegan Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Brisket
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter
- Our Most Addicting 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- 20 Easy Halloween Recipes For Your Slow Cooker
- Family Favorite Slow Cooker Chicken Barley Bean Soup
- Beef Stew
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook